bank statements

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

jen1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bank statements

quick question...

i have been asked for 12 months of bank statements for my I-864. Do you think i can just send the first page which shows my account amount, or do i need to send the whole thing which shows the ins and outs of our spending? I would rather just send the first page...

thanks.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:11 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bank statements

Originally Posted by jen1976
quick question...

i have been asked for 12 months of bank statements for my I-864. Do you think i can just send the first page which shows my account amount, or do i need to send the whole thing which shows the ins and outs of our spending? I would rather just send the first page...

thanks.
I would say the first page should be fine, which shows the account balance. I don't think they need to know the details of the ins and outs.

Rene
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I would say the first page should be fine, which shows the account balance. I don't think they need to know the details of the ins and outs.

Rene
I agree.. I only used front pages as well.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 5:22 am
James (UK) and Laura (TX)

LJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really nice

Definitely first pages. just applied and was fine. Be careful to read and make sure that everything is on there. Some forms specify that they want total amount of deposits over 12 months. Banks usually show average account balance over 12 months. Be alert!