Baggage allowance

Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Baggage allowance

I remember when we came out that we were entitled to extra baggage allowance due to migrating.
Is this the same on the return trip?
Old Apr 13th 2006, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Baggage allowance

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
I remember when we came out that we were entitled to extra baggage allowance due to migrating.
I guess the only way to tell is to ask the airline. Sorry!

We did look into coming to Oz on a migrant ticket (so we'd get the extra allowance) but it cost SO much to come out on a one-way ticket, it was cheaper to just buy a return lol
Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:48 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Baggage allowance

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
I am a great exponent of flying via Los Angeles with Air New Zealand or United or any other airline that does this route. It is a longer trip but you do EACH get a baggage allowance of 46kg no matter what your visa.

Cheers

Buzzy