arrghhhhh T-mobile

Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: arrghhhhh T-mobile

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Most of the big phone companys are dropping the deadly contracts,if I were you tell them you are going to AT&T and see what they have to say then!

I am pretty sure that T.Mobile is dropping contracts

AT&T seem's to be the easiest or it was when it was cingular to sign up with, but go to a retailer not the actually authorised store they may even let you keep your number.
I had a huge problem trying to collect a credit from AT&T, kept going into the store where I was constantly fobbed off, shown it was 'in the book' which was a very non high-tech ring binder in the back room, absolutely ridiculous in hindsight.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 12:01 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

well i just got yet another email from yest another different person informing me that ive never had this service and that i have been charged 20 cents for every text - ummm NO i havent!!!!!!!!!!

I replied basically saying they are chatting shit and i want to talk to someone who knows what they are doing

I fear I may never speak to anyone
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Unless the reciprocate has a blackberry you are SOL
My old sony ericsson that is older than time could get email...

anyway, could always email the old fashioned way...on a puter...if they can use a mobile phone they can use a puter...
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

LOL my cell is ancient and it won't recieve emails,I am probabaly not up with the times.
I don't know about that, I'm so much of a luddite I haven't had a cell for the last 5 years and have managed just fine!