Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Americans to poorly to wage war by 2050

Wikiposts

Americans to poorly to wage war by 2050

Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:20 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Americans to poorly to wage war by 2050

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I'm hoping we can get a fairly decent bit of new blood in the oval office that has the courage to do what needs to be done.
Don't kid yourself - way too many snouts in the trough.
Until this becomes a major, major issue on the streets of the US (in terms of some serious protests, etc) and in the media nothing will be done.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the US healthcare system goes hand in hand with the current system of waging war.

Medical Industy and Defense Contractors; they have very similar methods of operation, i.e. getting rich off someone else's misery, charging outrageous fees to do business and cutting as many corners as possible.

So I'm sure the ability to wage war won't be impared by the medical system; if it gets that desperate, no doubt the greedy medical billers will see a new market to move into for sure - the defense industry. Supply some weapons, injure the troops, charge outreageous amounts to fix them up - great business!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:02 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan725
I think the US healthcare system goes hand in hand with the current system of waging war.
Its actually pretty much every aspect of business in the US that's like this.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:50 am
Just Joined

Barry_Indiana is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many problems with the American system of health care provision-- however the BBC are even more biased than Fox News (though in a different direction).