Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Amazing new Lambo video

Amazing new Lambo video

Old May 22nd 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amazing new Lambo video

The updated Gallardo (LP 560-4) is being launched, and Lamborghini recruited one of the greatest drivers in the world, 2 time drifting champ Sam Hubinette to shoot the promo video.

It really is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbdZSLmfsXg&fmt=18
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:12 am
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing new Lambo video

Namby pamby black and white frippery.

If you want to see amazing, I'll take one of these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOlWE8pJx7w

...and then use the $125K left over for hookers and blow.

Wake me up when Lambo is able to produce the same video as the one I posted. I'll even ignore the fact that they charge 2.5 times as much for the car.

actually, I'll take a Nissan GT-R for $80K
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hiro11

Wake me up when Lambo is able to produce the same video as the one I posted. I'll even ignore the fact that they charge 2.5 times as much for the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KiOr...eature=related

There you go, 200mph on a PUBLIC ROAD!

How was your video of a corvette doing 205 on a test track better than that amazing piece of art origional video i posted?

Its a given that that corvette is fast, but its still a pile of junk
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:32 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

The Corvette is nice but does it go round corners? Ditto the Viper.
Myself, I'd rather have an ex-military HUMMVW converted to run on used cooking oil. (Readying myself for the zombie invasion.)

And a scooter. I'd really like to have a scooter.
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
The Corvette is nice but does it go round corners? Ditto the Viper.
Myself, I'd rather have an ex-military HUMMVW converted to run on used cooking oil. (Readying myself for the zombie invasion.)

And a scooter. I'd really like to have a scooter.
i kinda want a smart car for running about in
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:35 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by basementwaj
i kinda want a smart car for running about in
My TDI gets better mileage than a SMART car.
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
My TDI gets better mileage than a SMART car.
im sure... 40-45mpg isnt that great... but i also would like a new Honda that runs off of Hydrogen
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

But you'll get 2.5 times the number of shallow women in the Lambo...
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:15 am
All or Nuffin'

Archibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of light

Both amazing cars, but comparing them is like comparing an Exige to a Maclaren F1. I seem to remember the Corvette engine was redesigned back in the 80's by Lotus, that's not a bad pedigree for an engine, if they've upgraded the suspension and chassis from the old leafspring arrangement then it looks like a phenomenal car for the money.

Lambo's have never been, and never will be, practical, but that was never the point of owning one, hasn't Clarkson got the Guillardo on order? and wasnt his last supercar a Ford GT? says it all really!

Personally I'd like an exige ever since i saw one hand a ferrari its own backside at a practice day at Mallory, it would also be small enough to pass unnoticed under the trucks/rigs here where I now live!
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

I love Lotus', have done ever since the Esprit turbo, and it's my life goal to own one. The Exige is a great car, not as fast a top speed as a Vette or Lambo but it gets almost 30mpg highway. Now, if only they would make the 265E (and at a nice price) 0-60 in 3.88, 0-100 in 9.2, 158mph top speed and 54 mpg on the highway.
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:59 am
All or Nuffin'

Archibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of lightArchibald_Leach is a glorious beacon of light

Cars are a sore point with me at the moment, the wife has a 67 Mustang in the garage and I'm not allowed near it .......

Yes it's amazing what the boys at lotus can get out of a sub 2 litre engine, but it comes at a price in terms of how long owners need to spend fiddling with it.

"Why is she divorcing you? Play Golf? or Lotus owner?"
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:20 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
I love Lotus', have done ever since the Esprit turbo, and it's my life goal to own one. The Exige is a great car, not as fast a top speed as a Vette or Lambo but it gets almost 30mpg highway. Now, if only they would make the 265E (and at a nice price) 0-60 in 3.88, 0-100 in 9.2, 158mph top speed and 54 mpg on the highway.
I'm not all that interested in sports cars but Lotus' have always stood out for me too..
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I personally love the comments on the utube vids, those are superb, and whats wrong with the ricers? Everyone seems to take the piss, but when you see a done up car over here, it's either a Evo, Skyline, Lancer, WRX...or a ghetto Jetta with a spoiler that should be on a jumbo jet without an engine to match...so I'd rather a ricer myself.

But super cars, TVR, just for the noise because if I could afford one, I could afford a taxi to take me everywhere when the thing breaks down
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bob
I personally love the comments on the utube vids, those are superb, and whats wrong with the ricers? Everyone seems to take the piss, but when you see a done up car over here, it's either a Evo, Skyline, Lancer, WRX...or a ghetto Jetta with a spoiler that should be on a jumbo jet without an engine to match...so I'd rather a ricer myself.

But super cars, TVR, just for the noise because if I could afford one, I could afford a taxi to take me everywhere when the thing breaks down
TVRski as they are now called seeing as they are russian.

Can you get a baby seat in the back?
Old May 22nd 2008, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Philgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond reputePhilgr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by basementwaj

Can you get a baby seat in the back?
Doubt it, but you can get the golf clubs in the boot and that's all that really matters!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.