Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

All rise for the Queen!

All rise for the Queen!

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:44 am

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: All rise for the Queen!

Originally Posted by britex01
'Bugger' isn't used as frequently today as it was once, not in the UK anyway. No doubt you know, it's a bugger how things change so bloody rapidly in just one sodding generation or two, innit? ...

---
Well, the other day I was stood outside my son's school waiting for him to come out and one of the Grandads turned up and said to me "Any sign of the little buggers?" I was taken aback a bit as it was the first time I'd heard it over here! Maybe I should have replied, "I'm buggered if I know!"
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:51 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I watched that clip twice, I was roaring, DH could hear me 3 rooms away! The shotgun comment was especially good, felt I had to share.
I don't know if you saw it but I credited you with posting it on another thread and I am eternally grateful you did, because it is already one of my all time favourite comedy clips.

Have you seen the Charles and Camilla clip? that one isn't as funny but it is good too.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:27 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
I don't know if you saw it but I credited you with posting it on another thread and I am eternally grateful you did, because it is already one of my all time favourite comedy clips.

Have you seen the Charles and Camilla clip? that one isn't as funny but it is good too.
Thanks, it was me.

I hadn't seen the Charles and Camilla one but am now intrigued.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:36 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Thanks, it was me.

I hadn't seen the Charles and Camilla one but am now intrigued.
this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jri2DUXRj1E