Adios

Old Dec 9th 2018, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

CoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really nice
Default Adios

Iv come to the decision to leave the forum, for some reason (probably my criminal conviction) i seem to be getting a lot a hate directed at me, shot down for being positive, Shot down for trying, shot down regardless what i say.

il will leave with this, i cant thank the community enough for what i have learnt from the majority here, i truly have learnt tonnes.

For the negative ones out there, i thank you also, and hope you have the inner strength i have to pursue your dreams if not enjoy being unhappy and negative towards anyone with ambition... jealousy is a disease.
Old Dec 9th 2018, 8:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adios

I’ve moved your thread out of the Marriage Visas Forum over to the Trailer Park.
Old Dec 9th 2018, 9:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

You’ve not received negativity, you’ve received reality - there’s a huge difference. I actually think forum members have been endlessly patient with your questions and helped you immensely, even if you can’t see that.

And ‘jealousy’?! Of what exactly? Given that most who’ve responded to you are where you want to be, I’m not sure what you think they have to be jealous of.

I thought you’d handled yourself with dignity previously in spite of hearing things you didn’t want to hear. It’s a shame that’s changed.

Good luck. I hope you at least manage to visit the US again at some point in the future.

Old Dec 10th 2018, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CoolHandFluke
Iv come to the decision to leave the forum, for some reason (probably my criminal conviction) i seem to be getting a lot a hate directed at me, shot down for being positive, Shot down for trying, shot down regardless what i say.

il will leave with this, i cant thank the community enough for what i have learnt from the majority here, i truly have learnt tonnes.

For the negative ones out there, i thank you also, and hope you have the inner strength i have to pursue your dreams if not enjoy being unhappy and negative towards anyone with ambition... jealousy is a disease.
Have to say I am disappointed in your attitude now, I thought better of you People have shown endless patience with you, trying to guide you through the possible avenues to get yourself a visa, and have shared their own experiences to show you how things can go.
When told the realities of migration to the US most newbies leave at once, but you stuck around and I thought you had enough backbone to dea with the realities of your stuation, and to take on board all the hints, guidance and tips on how to try and move forwards.

No-one has been negative and told you to push off, you are wasting your tume. They've been realistic and told you how to go forward, thats the BE way.

Hate directed at you?Thats not hate, you haven't experienced any of the hate some people on here can throw when they get going, but then you wouldn't experience it as they save t for those who deserve it. As for the comment about jealousy? Jealous of what? Maybe the fact that you are still in the UK while some of us are stuck abroad, but I can't see any other explanation. Strange comment.

Good luck with the future - final tip from me though, don't bother lookng at Australia, your skin is too thin for the type of comments you would get over here with your attitude today.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 12:39 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Hasta
Old Dec 10th 2018, 12:53 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Hasta
la victoria siempre?
Old Dec 10th 2018, 2:15 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
la victoria siempre?
Ooo, meta.
Old Dec 10th 2018, 2:19 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Ooo, meta.
Met who? Victoria?
Old Dec 10th 2018, 2:28 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Met who? Victoria?
, not quite. Meta, as in self-referential, in relation to the post LiW made elsewhere about what her son told her.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 7:06 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

, not quite. Meta, as in self-referential, in relation to the post LiW made elsewhere about what her son told her.
I knew that!

Old Dec 11th 2018, 1:56 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Ooo, meta.
Met who? Victoria?
I knew that!

Compañeros.
Old Dec 11th 2018, 2:25 pm
I have a comma problem

I knew that!

I kind of realised you did after I made my post, but by then it was too late
Old Dec 11th 2018, 2:46 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
la victoria siempre?
Ganar nunca es renunciar a amigo
Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:08 pm
Concierge

I kind of realised you did after I made my post, but by then it was too late
Actually - I didn't I knew you hadn't met Victoria, but apart from that I didn't know what the hell you were talking about - too clever for me!
Old Dec 11th 2018, 3:17 pm
I have a comma problem

Actually - I didn't I knew you hadn't met Victoria, but apart from that I didn't know what the hell you were talking about - too clever for me!
I think I spend too much time on the internet. I probably wouldn't have known what meta was either had I not seen it in so many places.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.