40th Birthday

Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 40th Birthday

on feb 27 i was 40, as a suprise my mother in law paid for my wife and i to go to Las Vegas, somewhere i always wanted to go

And Vegas didnt dissapoint it was absolutley fantastic

Cant wait to go back here are a pic or two we were booked into Bellagio and what a view.
Attached Thumbnails 40th Birthday-bellagio.jpg   40th Birthday-bellagio-2.jpg   40th Birthday-room-view.jpg  
Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:45 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 40th Birthday

Excellent, congrats on the birthday, and on having a great MIL! It's good having one who sends you off on vacation!

I've never been to Vegas, wouldn't mind going but I know I could never persuade my wife to go there!!
Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

it was a total shock to me too

years ago my father in law was a vegas regular apparently.

hes not feeling so good these days but the stories he tells are fascinating and very funny too.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robin1234
Excellent, congrats on the birthday, and on having a great MIL! It's good having one who sends you off on vacation!

I've never been to Vegas, wouldn't mind going but I know I could never persuade my wife to go there!!
thanks. just book and enjoy all the fine dining experiances we didnt gamble much but totally enjoyed our 3 days in the sun in late february
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:15 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the Birthday, sounds like fun was had by all What a lovely gift.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks

just as a side note if anyone is going to Vegas and never been before i recommend Olives restaurant in Bellagio, fantastic food and staff.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool!