Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

“Just say no to government run.............

“Just say no to government run.............

Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: “Just say no to government run.............

Originally Posted by Titchski
Oh no he isn't!
All depends, was Frankie a girl?
or
Were they really gay guys in 1900 hiding?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_and_Johnny_(song)

Ive no idea.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frrussre
Sally Not to worry, Johnny was a female.

Frankie and Johnnie were lovers
Lordy oh how they did love
Swore to be true to each other
True as the stars above
He was her man he wouldn't do her wrong

Frankie went down to the barroom
Just for to get her some beer
Said to the fat bartender
has my lover Johnny been here
he is my man he wouldn't do me wrong

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256874002F36FA
We used to sing that at school and the music teacher assured us it 'wasn't what we thought'.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
We used to sing that at school and the music teacher assured us it 'wasn't what we thought'.
Hi Sally, I know your only 21, but in my "Good old days", they did like to hide stuff, push it under the mat, so who knows.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:07 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

But this is a UK site, mostly about Brits.

Tammy I was just replying to your comments, about how without student loans, you could not have gone to University, I saying there are & should be other ways.

Hi ho Silver!

Whats that song Frankie & Tammy were ******

Or was it Frankie & Johnny were ******?

Reg. Frank R.
Well, if you look back the response was to a post about American student loans (and someone connected it to medical insurance), not British ones, and this is "just the way it is" in America

I actually did not have to get student loans....my money and my brains (scholarships) got me through school.

Last edited by tamms_1965; Jan 21st 2010 at 2:12 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:13 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
I actually did not have to get student loans....scholarships.
Neither did I, but that was back in the day when tuition was 2K a year at UVM, although UVM had the highest out of state tuition of any of the state unis.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:16 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Neither did I, but that was back in the day when tuition was 2K a year at UVM, although UVM had the highest out of state tuition of any of the state unis.
Well UC was about 6K when I went but I had scholarships for my undergrad and grad degrees.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, if you look back the response was to a post about American student loans (and someone connected it to medical insurance), not British ones, and this is "just the way it is" in America

I actually did not have to get student loans....my money and my brains (scholarships) got me through school.
Then my error, thought you were saying in response #277:

"Thank you for saying what I was thinking." (Tamms_1965).

A case of the old Chinese guy confusion.

Please teacher, don't make me stand in the corner

Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:19 pm
Queen of my house

Then my error, thought you were saying in response #277:

"Thank you for saying what I was thinking." (Tamms_1965).

A case of the old Chinese guy confusion.

Please teacher, don't make me stand in the corner

Reg. Frank R.
I'd rather spank you
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:29 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Well UC was about 6K when I went but I had scholarships for my undergrad and grad degrees.
Yeah,but you're just a young slip of a thing.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep & I was pointing out that, just as we don't have to be ripped off by private Medical insurance companies, NHS/ Government medical care etc works great, we don't have to be ripped off by American style further education, because the BRITISH BRITISH BRITISH & most of the rest of the world gets great (Better then USA), education for FOC or almost.

To all Americans, this is an Expat site, you must go visit other countries & see how well they live, you really can't believe all the American government tells you. We in USA have most sucky medical system (45 million & growing have none) & certainly not the best education system.
As I have said in the past, the American Government, gave the USC's cheap beer, cheap cigarettes, cheap cars, cheap built trailer homes, you all thought it was Shrangri la I have been coming here since a child, could never understand why things were so cheap, then I moved here & realised why, they are CRAPP, cheap car tires (They fall apart & belong on farm vehicles), roller blinds with cardboard inserts, Top loading washing machines, out of Noahs Ark, 110v power, with constant brown outs, should I go on.

I like living here, will not be leaving anytime soon, but reserve the right, to complain & tell the officials they are tossers.
Reg. Frank R.

PS. I will take the spanking now, PLEASE.

Last edited by frrussre; Jan 21st 2010 at 2:42 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:42 pm
Sursum corda

Yep & I was pointing out that, just as we don't have to be ripped off by private Medical insurance companies, NHS/ Government medical care etc works great, we don't have to be ripped off by American style further education, because the BRITISH BRITISH BRITISH & most of the rest of the world gets great (Better then USA), education for FOC or almost.

You know Tamms, this is an Expat site, you must go visit other countries & see how well they live, you really can't believe all the American government tells you. We in USA have most sucky medical system (45 million & growing have none) & certainly not the best education system.
As I have said in the past, the American Government, gave the USC's cheap beer, cheap cigarettes, cheap cars, cheap built trailer homes, you all thought it was Shrangri la I have been coming here since a child, could never understand why things were so cheap, then I moved here & realised why, they are CRAPP, cheap car tires (They fall apart & belong on farm vehicles), roller blinds with cardboard inserts, Top loading washing machines, out of Noahs Ark, 110v power, with constant brown outs, should I go on.

I like living here, will not be leaving anytime soon, but reserve the right, to complain & tell the officials they are tossers.
Reg. Frank R.

PS. I will take the spanking now, PLEASE.
Frankie-
Prepare to bend over.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Frankie-
Prepare to bend over.
You have no idea how good that sounds right now

Reg. Frank R.

Best be in Florida, too cold to drop my pants, in your neck of the woods.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:55 pm
Sursum corda

You have no idea how good that sounds right now

Reg. Frank R.

Best be in Florida, too cold to drop my pants, in your neck of the woods.
Oooooh Frankie-not so much cold as very wet.

Old Jan 21st 2010, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oooooh Frankie-not so much cold as very wet.

Wet, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

We will have none of that mucky talk on here, now you go to the corner.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 3:08 pm
Sursum corda

Wet, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

We will have none of that mucky talk on here, now you go to the corner.

Reg. Frank R.
you started it you little monkey.

Bad Frankie, verra, verra BAD Frankie!!!

ps I think I love you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.