Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

What is it about Thailand?

What is it about Thailand?

Old Nov 7th 2005, 12:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it about Thailand?

Originally Posted by Wellington,
how'd yer know girl?
That is because not only are they proud of their designer vaginas, but also partial to showing you them and their scars as well.

The only thing that hasnt changed are the Adams Apple and the deep voices, although some have their adams apple 'shaved' in a surgical procedure.

As for being prostitutes, apart from telling me, one of them offered the guy next to us a shag for 1000 Thai Bahts.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
That is because not only are they proud of their designer vaginas, but also partial to showing you them and their scars as well.

The only thing that hasnt changed are the Adams Apple and the deep voices, although some have their adams apple 'shaved' in a surgical procedure.

As for being prostitutes, apart from telling me, one of them offered the guy next to us a shag for 1000 Thai Bahts.
And a give away are the hands and feet!
Old Nov 7th 2005, 1:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wellington,
And a give away are the hands and feet!

I had forgotten about that!

And one of them who was so beautiful it wasnt true, smelt of 'man sweat' if you know what I mean.

When I asked them if sex still felt good whilst using their 'new beavers', they said they loved it.

I am curious as to know how they can enjoy sex? Not being funny, just curious.

Some of the men we saw in Phuket were so feminine they didnt have to try.

I wonder what makes so many people get so confused about their gender or is it just a money motivated thing?

I would go back tomorrow if I could. There has been no country I have visited that has topped Thailand.

Even if I did break my leg in the lesbian pole dancing club in Patong on the third day of the holiday!

And my god, how cheap is a litre of Singha Beer? I drank shit loads of it.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

I had forgotten about that!

And one of them who was so beautiful it wasnt true, smelt of 'man sweat' if you know what I mean.

When I asked them if sex still felt good whilst using their 'new beavers', they said they loved it.

I am curious as to know how they can enjoy sex? Not being funny, just curious.

Some of the men we saw in Phuket were so feminine they didnt have to try.

I wonder what makes so many people get so confused about their gender or is it just a money motivated thing?

I would go back tomorrow if I could. There has been no country I have visited that has topped Thailand.

Even if I did break my leg in the lesbian pole dancing club in Patong on the third day of the holiday!

And my god, how cheap is a litre of Singha Beer? I drank shit loads of it.

Next time drink Chang it rymes with Bang, then if you get confused you can have a bang bang and a chang chang
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:51 am
Just Joined

worldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: What is it about Thailand?

I thought that when I went to Australia, that nothing could top that as a holiday.

That was until I went to Thailand.

I only spent two weeks there, the streets were damaged from the Tsunami, it smelt of sewage, I even broke my leg trying to pole dance in Patong.

But there is something quite magical about this country that I cant quite put my finger on.

The pull to go back there is so strong, and two weeks is not enough.

I love the way you don't have to walk far to find somewhere to eat, the way everyone has a smile, its part of the currency.

I love the way you lose all track of time there and you find yourself leaving your watch behind because you don't need it.

The way you can sit in a bar and you don't need to say or do anything, you have your drink and totally chill and people watch.

I love seeing the locals on their mopeds, mother, father and child plus a dog in the basket, smiling at you as they go past.

Every country has its bad points, etc, but there is something about Thailand that really is quite magical.

And what I wouldn't give to go back for a month or who knows, even longer.

Did anyone else love it so much they could go back?
I really gotta agree - we were there in June 04 and found the place to be wonderful! Unlike some of the threads posted here - l loved Bangkok - so busy and frantic! There are the seedy bars and that obviously (if l was offered a ping pong show once it was a hundred times!!) but the people are stunning - friendly smiling and helpful - willing to approach us in the street and give directions just because we looked a bit lost!

And as for the thai food - lm saying no more that DELICIOUS !!

The islands are a totally different aspect - what with the spectacular scenery and idylic beaches.

Yip - definately loved this country SO SO much!

H
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by worldtraveller
I really gotta agree - we were there in June 04 and found the place to be wonderful! Unlike some of the threads posted here - l loved Bangkok - so busy and frantic! There are the seedy bars and that obviously (if l was offered a ping pong show once it was a hundred times!!) but the people are stunning - friendly smiling and helpful - willing to approach us in the street and give directions just because we looked a bit lost!

And as for the thai food - lm saying no more that DELICIOUS !!

The islands are a totally different aspect - what with the spectacular scenery and idylic beaches.

Yip - definately loved this country SO SO much!

H
I have to ask and sorry for sounding ignorant, but what is a Ping Pong show?

Dare I ask?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:45 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I have to ask and sorry for sounding ignorant, but what is a Ping Pong show?

Dare I ask?
It's when a woman uses a certain part of her anotamy to shoot said balls.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by fraser
It's when a woman uses a certain part of her anotamy to shoot said balls.

OMG!

The mere thought of stuffing a ping pong ball into ones beaver makes me shudder.

Who catches them?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

worldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the rough

OMG!

The mere thought of stuffing a ping pong ball into ones beaver makes me shudder.

Who catches them?

Maybe its one of lifes regrets but l didnt take the opportunity to go see a show - maybe l shudda!! Although in desperate need of a loo apparently a rushed past a lady playing a trumpet/horn from that part of the anatomy too!! Didnt notice so much was my need for the loo!! Doh!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:54 pm

Maybe its one of lifes regrets but l didnt take the opportunity to go see a show - maybe l shudda!! Although in desperate need of a loo apparently a rushed past a lady playing a trumpet/horn from that part of the anatomy too!! Didnt notice so much was my need for the loo!! Doh!!

Playing a trumpet from her beaver?

I have a mouth organ that I taught myself to play when I was seven.

Now theres a thought...
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

That was until I went to Thailand.

Did anyone else love it so much they could go back?
yep it's such a fascinating place and so much to do.. on your next trip when you get tired of shopping and playing ping-pong maybe visit Kanchanaburi prison camp..it's the prison camp made famous in the movie, Bridge on the River Kwai, ... one of the great evil follies of World War II, ...well worth a visit...i remember grandad and dad talking about the bridge...about 40mins taxi lol not tuk tuk from bangkok..
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 1:27 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

How can i know the age of thai women??

13 or 31! they all look like babies.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG!

Who catches them?
A male beaver perchance!!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

ejay1 will become famous soon enough

Ewww thats so gross, I don't know why men would sleep with ladyboys. Thats the fruitiest thing ever. :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2006, 2:40 am

Fitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to all

Maybe its one of lifes regrets but l didnt take the opportunity to go see a show - maybe l shudda!! Although in desperate need of a loo apparently a rushed past a lady playing a trumpet/horn from that part of the anatomy too!! p
If you do see a show, don't hold onto a balloon if anyone hands one to you :scared:

Yea, Thailand what a place. Bangkok, from the temples and reclining Buddah to seeing elephants walking down the traffic congested streets, totally amazing.
Then you get out into the country and the islands and it's so beautiful and relaxing - wow, fond memories

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.