Transportation

Old Sep 15th 2011, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Bodenis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transportation

Greetings Will be spending two months in Pattaya next winter
What would be the easiest way to travel between Bangkok International Airport and my appart hotel in Pattaya.
Thanking you
Denis
Old Sep 16th 2011, 2:04 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transportation

Taxi from the airport.

Meter or negotiate, up to you.

It doesn't get much easier than that !

Or get the airprot bus if you are on a budget. It's 100-200 baht I think and never full. Very modern and clean bus too. It goes from the airport bus terminal. Don't know how often.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

TKS for the info Nonthaburi.
MY appart hotel emailed me saying
they would send a taxi to pick me up at the airport
for 18,00bht..approx $60.00cdn
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 5:21 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a bit steep that . I would have thought you could have gone for 1200 but for peace of mind and convenience ( the driver should at least know where he has to go .....) .

Have a good trip.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Tks my friend, after 28 hours of travelling
from Québec City to Toronto then on to Tokyo and finally
to Bangkok we will be too tired to argue....we will be using the taxi sent by our hotel in Pattaya. for 18,00bht...
Old Sep 29th 2011, 5:54 am

Send an e-mail to the hotel and get then to fill up an ice-box with beer for the driver to have in the taxi. A GOOD WAY TO ARRIVE !

Happy holidays.

Let us all know what you get up to.