Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Is Thailand The Place For Us??

Is Thailand The Place For Us??

Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:17 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is Thailand The Place For Us??

Rocky,

You are a true genius and I must get round to getting you nominated for the Nobel Prize in literature.

You are so funny the way you react. Pavlov's Rocky.

Not even original enough to have a name. You have to be Rocky variant 1. Never mind - keep reacting - we love it!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:19 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Come on - we are waiting for it. The excitement - Rocky's - sorry Rocky1's reaction.

...massive...
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:30 pm
Banned

...oh well

Never mind.

I hope she has not gone forever. She was a funny little thing.

..not too bright.

We all love her.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:36 pm
Banned

No, sir you overrate me. I am nothing like as good as you think me to be. We all love the way we can manipulate you so easily and the fact that your response takes such a long time proves your wit and genius.

Please keep going madam.

..but I am scared of you..
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:50 pm
Banned

Rockly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Dar Ling ( Issan Language ) or Mar Dam ( Issan )

Yes I speak Thai AND Isaan.

You, by your general way of comminication are I think.....

An Old Queen

You are NOT manipulating me at all ... its so funny.

However, if you would like to meet me I will consider it?

But of course you will not because you are a typical FORUM Coward!

No... your a 1st Class Master of the Bate!

Excuse me I must ring the bell for an after Dinner Cognac.

Oh dear the British in Thailand really are a Joke.

Cannot entertain you more and its time for your sleep .. Bona Sweet Dreams Love.

I have more important documents to sign after my VSOP of course...

I do hope this brightened your boring day...
If one can help somebody along the way my living has not been .......etc

Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:00 pm
Banned

Rocky,

On behalf of all of us it was a real pleasure to have you company and stimulating wit. We will cherish the brief flowering of your genius and be sad that, like the mayfly, the years of maturing, developing and forming, are lost in just a day.

We are sorry that we defeated your riposte so easily and found it to be the jealous shout of an unrequited wannabe ex-pat who looks over a fence and sees us in fine condition but just cannot climb it.

We leave you to the Normandie - that well known gay bar where you boast of having a sumptious meal and yet have the time to use your computer to put us in our place. I'm sure all of your friends around the table are remorsefull of your diverted attention.

You are our hero and will always be in our, albeit small, minds.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:11 pm
Banned

Rockly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Piss elegant puffed up old Puff....

All of us? Really.

I have time to......... never mind its not worth it...

If you care ) next Thu you can view my Table through the looking glass
... like dear Alice who was also in Wonderland.

Now go away .... as I said FORUM COWARD no GUTS.

Now go PAY to get Spit Roasted.

Oh there are 2 queues I do not stand in McD and Immigration

I am not opening any more Expat Inboxes so don't bother girl.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:17 pm
Banned

Well Sir,

You certainly won that exchange in this great battle that all of us take so seriously!! You are impressive - that is for sure.

Not.

It is too easy to wind up a simpleton. Now is there a tautology in that?

I genuinlely appreciate the humour you have given us and am sure that I speak for all of us. I think it was you not being an ex-pat which made it for me.

OL