Stupid massage question

Old Aug 21st 2012, 3:27 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Stupid massage question

As a few of you know, I'm in kata in Phuket, in agony.

Now I don't do hookers, never been to a massage place.

What happens!

All I want is a massage, none of that sex stuff, do they ask? Help me here!
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 2:39 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid massage question

Just go to a traditional Thai Massage place and get a massage . Look for older , not good looking women outside and you're probably in the right place . Don't expect it to be relaxing because it's not but you may well feel good afterwards or you might be aching . Be prepared to be stretched and a beaten. They will start with the feet and work upwards .
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 3:38 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Just go to a traditional Thai Massage place and get a massage . Look for older , not good looking women outside and you're probably in the right place . Don't expect it to be relaxing because it's not but you may well feel good afterwards or you might be aching . Be prepared to be stretched and a beaten. They will start with the feet and work upwards .
Thanks, I asked the Singaporean owner of a bar I go to (Largos, great Spanish tapas, look it up on trip advisor), he said his misses went to one down the street, went there, left junior in Largos for an hour on his iPad.

You're right, wasn't relaxing, but my word it got rid of the pains from a 5 hour tuc tuc trip yesterday....

No sex at all, which suited me. She was quite pretty though....
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:24 am
Just Joined

siriwanjs is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a class for learning Thai tradition massage at Wat Pho. There are a lot of foreigners taking class there, mostly massage therapist. Intensive course is about a week long and you'll get certificate after finish the course. It's interesting science to learn. As they said, you like to massage a lot and often, you'll addict to massage and finally addict to massager!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 2:51 am
Banned

yabadabadoo2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure about Phuket but in Pattaya there are a few massage places that are run by blind people, never been but apparently really good..also at the temple the monks do massages.
As for the sex i notice a few have a sign on the door NO SEX...but not many!
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 6:42 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yabadabadoo2012
Not sure about Phuket but in Pattaya there are a few massage places that are run by blind people, never been but apparently really good..also at the temple the monks do massages.
As for the sex i notice a few have a sign on the door NO SEX...but not many!
When we lived in Bang Bua Thong my wife used to go to a blind guy for massage , he was quite good apparently . Something about having a better feeling for peoples' bodies . Also gives a means of employment to unfortunate people too.
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 8:51 am
Banned

yabadabadoo2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
When we lived in Bang Bua Thong my wife used to go to a blind guy for massage , he was quite good apparently . Something about having a better feeling for peoples' bodies . Also gives a means of employment to unfortunate people too.
Sure, much better to give them some money...think i will make a point of giving it a try.