British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Thailand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/thailand-154/)
-   -   Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom (https://britishexpats.com/forum/thailand-154/bangkok-smile-malo-clinic-silom-916649/)

Schmedz Aug 29th 2018 10:53 am

Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom

Hi,

If you are looking for a great dental clinic, I want to share my experience with this one to help you know what to avoid!

My daughter was erroneously recommended a very expensive course of treatment here which has actually caused severe damage to her teeth. Clinic refuses to take responsibility for a series of negligent actions and now I'm out of pocket for the treatment PLUS the additional costs of trying to repair the damage.

I'd hate anyone else to have a similar experience, thus this post.

Thanks for reading.

Thairetired2016 Aug 29th 2018 6:06 pm

Re: Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom

Originally Posted by Schmedz (Post 12555976)
Hi,

If you are looking for a great dental clinic, I want to share my experience with this one to help you know what to avoid!

My daughter was erroneously recommended a very expensive course of treatment here which has actually caused severe damage to her teeth. Clinic refuses to take responsibility for a series of negligent actions and now I'm out of pocket for the treatment PLUS the additional costs of trying to repair the damage.

I'd hate anyone else to have a similar experience, thus this post.

Thanks for reading.

You are obviously not knew to Thailand. Why go to a tourist trap for dental treatment? No Thai medical or dental facility will accept responsibility for mistakes.
In case you want a honest dentist, go to Asavanant Dental at Thonglor Bts.

Thairetired2016 Sep 11th 2018 11:05 am

Originally Posted by wanderlustruss (Post 12561602)
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's experience. It's such a shame that many clinics are still unreliable in Thailand even if the country's becoming a top destination for dental tourism. I personally recommend the top dental and healthcare facilities in Thailand to ensure a flawless job. I always use Thantakit Dental International Center in Bangkok and never had any problem. Dentists speak English, gentle and knowledgeable, and their facilities are at par with the western standards. I very much hope that your daughter's teeth will be quickly sorted and the problem will be solved the soonest. Cheers.

Thantakit is promoting their service on every forum. It is another facility serving dental tourism.

christmasoompa Sep 11th 2018 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016 (Post 12561691)
Thantakit is promoting their service on every forum.

Including this one it seems, both by Wanderlustress and others users that happen to share the same IP address. That would personally mean I'd steer clear of them!