Reload this Page >

Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom

Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom

Old Aug 29th 2018, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Schmedz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom

Hi,

If you are looking for a great dental clinic, I want to share my experience with this one to help you know what to avoid!

My daughter was erroneously recommended a very expensive course of treatment here which has actually caused severe damage to her teeth. Clinic refuses to take responsibility for a series of negligent actions and now I'm out of pocket for the treatment PLUS the additional costs of trying to repair the damage.

I'd hate anyone else to have a similar experience, thus this post.

Thanks for reading.
Old Aug 29th 2018, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangkok Smile MALO Clinic Silom

Originally Posted by Schmedz
Hi,

If you are looking for a great dental clinic, I want to share my experience with this one to help you know what to avoid!

My daughter was erroneously recommended a very expensive course of treatment here which has actually caused severe damage to her teeth. Clinic refuses to take responsibility for a series of negligent actions and now I'm out of pocket for the treatment PLUS the additional costs of trying to repair the damage.

I'd hate anyone else to have a similar experience, thus this post.

Thanks for reading.
You are obviously not knew to Thailand. Why go to a tourist trap for dental treatment? No Thai medical or dental facility will accept responsibility for mistakes.
In case you want a honest dentist, go to Asavanant Dental at Thonglor Bts.
Old Sep 11th 2018, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderlustruss
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's experience. It's such a shame that many clinics are still unreliable in Thailand even if the country's becoming a top destination for dental tourism. I personally recommend the top dental and healthcare facilities in Thailand to ensure a flawless job. I always use Thantakit Dental International Center in Bangkok and never had any problem. Dentists speak English, gentle and knowledgeable, and their facilities are at par with the western standards. I very much hope that your daughter's teeth will be quickly sorted and the problem will be solved the soonest. Cheers.
Thantakit is promoting their service on every forum. It is another facility serving dental tourism.
Old Sep 11th 2018, 12:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Thantakit is promoting their service on every forum.
Including this one it seems, both by Wanderlustress and others users that happen to share the same IP address. That would personally mean I'd steer clear of them!