Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

BANGKOK - Estate Agents / Real Estate Agents - can you recommend?

BANGKOK - Estate Agents / Real Estate Agents - can you recommend?

Old Aug 4th 2009, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Default BANGKOK - Estate Agents / Real Estate Agents - can you recommend?

Hello All,

I used to live in BKK a couple of years ago, moved away and will relocate back there again. I had issues last time with some of the local agents or building companies such as PLUS not being too honest with rental rates, and over inflating the prices.

Can some of you recommend some contacts and / or tell me who to be cautious of?

Also, any new developments that would be nice to check out?

I'll need to stay somewhere along Sukhumvit or at least within a 5-10 minute walk of any BTS station. Office is at Chit Lom.

Cheers
MP
Old Aug 4th 2009, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BANGKOK - Estate Agents / Real Estate Agents - can you recommend?

I would try to avoid any kind of agency in Thailand as you can probably do it directly yourself in many cases. Find a building you like and approach the owners/management office.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:15 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BANGKOK - Estate Agents / Real Estate Agents - can you recommend?

There are a few nice new places around Lad Prao and you are close to BTS and MRT there. Probably best to go there and have a look. Probably take a Thai with you too. IMHO