Teaching assessment

Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Teaching assessment

Hi

Can anyone please tell me cost of teaching assessment for Vic and how long it is valid for?
We're looking at applying later next year so wondering if better off getting it out of the way now
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Teaching assessment

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Hi

Can anyone please tell me cost of teaching assessment for Vic and how long it is valid for?
We're looking at applying later next year so wondering if better off getting it out of the way now
the teaching australia assessment is for all states and is valid for 12months I think www.teachingaustralia.edu.au

if you are refering to registration with VIT... full registration is valid indefinately, as long as you pay the fees regularily. Provisional registration (similar to NQT) is valid for 1 or 2 years I think, by the end of which you have to demonstrate you meet the standards for full registration.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping
the teaching australia assessment is for all states and is valid for 12months I think www.teachingaustralia.edu.au

if you are refering to registration with VIT... full registration is valid indefinately, as long as you pay the fees regularily. Provisional registration (similar to NQT) is valid for 1 or 2 years I think, by the end of which you have to demonstrate you meet the standards for full registration.
Hi
It was teaching australia assessment. Have emailed them for definate answer by got a reply that gave criteria? No answer on how long it's valid for. Hopefully a BE user who's just got their assessmnt through can answer my question
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Hi
It was teaching australia assessment. Have emailed them for definate answer by got a reply that gave criteria? No answer on how long it's valid for. Hopefully a BE user who's just got their assessmnt through can answer my question
thinking about it i'm not sure there is n expiry date, but i've read on here that you re advised to do vias app within 12 mnths of skills assessment.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hereshoping
thinking about it i'm not sure there is n expiry date, but i've read on here that you re advised to do vias app within 12 mnths of skills assessment.
Our issue is won't have requred experience until next summer, or at least that's what we're hoping as contract is up at Easter so will only have 9 months then, so hopefully if can get work elsewhere or another contract then won't be an issue. We want to start process now so getting skills assessment out of the way as a first step so can concentrate of visa application process would be better for us.
Looking at it if we can't get a definate answer we'll have to wait until next easter before knowing what to do

Ta for your help
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:43 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the Teaching skills assessment does not expire.

However, if you can't apply until next summer, why not just apply for the skills assessment in Oct/Nov which will get it out of the way early and still be less than a year old when you apply for the visa.