teacher=ens/rsms

Old Jul 17th 2005, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Question teacher=ens/rsms

Has any teacher got into Australia(w.a)on pr, through "e.n.s." or "rsms."
any info at all would be really great..
Old Aug 5th 2005, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Wink Re: teacher=ens/rsms

Originally Posted by jackie/steve
Has any teacher got into Australia(w.a)on pr, through "e.n.s." or "rsms."
any info at all would be really great..
So i guess noone has gone to Australia on "RSMS/ENS" then??????
Old Aug 5th 2005, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: teacher=ens/rsms

So i guess noone has gone to Australia on "RSMS/ENS" then??????
Dear Jackie and Steve

Not yet clearly!

Trying to get to Vic through the STNI -is that of any help/interest? We're at the accepted or better put invited to register as a Vic teacher to begin sponsorship process stage of affairs.

Hopeing to gain PR in the next 12 months - and then all depends upon jobs/opportunities/schooling of children.

Bezza
Old Aug 6th 2005, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Red face Re: teacher=ens/rsms

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Dear Jackie and Steve

Not yet clearly!

Trying to get to Vic through the STNI -is that of any help/interest? We're at the accepted or better put invited to register as a Vic teacher to begin sponsorship process stage of affairs.

Hopeing to gain PR in the next 12 months - and then all depends upon jobs/opportunities/schooling of children.

Bezza
Hi Bezza,
Thank's for that i just wanted to know if it was possible,we have the option to go on the 139 but we need 6 months work experience so cannot apply till next march /april and as it could be changing was looking at other options..how much work experience do you need before you can apply for "stni" do you know..are you doing it with the help of an agent...Jackie
Old Aug 6th 2005, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bezza,we have the option to go on the 139 but we need 6 months work experience so cannot apply till next march /april

and as it could be changing was looking at other options..how much work experience do you need before you can apply for "stni"
Dear both,

Unsure as to the work expereince: perhaps post the question on the immig. forum: for myself I have 17 years teaching behind me so not something I have looked into.

Rather concerned by the it could be chenaging comment: please explain soonest.

bezza
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: teacher=ens/rsms

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Dear both,

Unsure as to the work expereince: perhaps post the question on the immig. forum: for myself I have 17 years teaching behind me so not something I have looked into.

Rather concerned by the it could be chenaging comment: please explain soonest.

bezza
The 139 was due to change in mid 06 but on the aus/nz immi forum jaj (about 2 weeks ago)said it "may" change this oct to a temp visa with pr after two years which means we will have to wait one year(138) instead of 6 months Steve has only just finished his pgce...Jackie
Old Aug 6th 2005, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

The 139 was due to change in mid 06 but on the aus/nz immi forum jaj (about 2 weeks ago)said it "may" change this oct to a temp visa with pr after two years which means we will have to wait one year(138) instead of 6 months Steve has only just finished his pgce...Jackie
Thanks Guys: some investigating to do clearly as to the feasibility of a pre Oct application.

Bezza