Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Registering for the QCT! Need Help

Registering for the QCT! Need Help

Old Sep 15th 2012, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Bev_n is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Registering for the QCT! Need Help

Hi there!

I'm currently in the process of applying for the QCT but have already come to a bump in the road, THE STATUTORY DECLARATION!!

Does everyone have to submit this form? i'm applying from the UK and when I downloaded the form from the QCT website it says

"I ........ of ....... in the state of queensland"

So is this form just for Queenslanders? and I dont have to include it? maybe just the declaration at the end of the form will surfice?

And, whilst i'm here, I was also wondering how British people have gone about getting their police check? because the website that the QCT takes you to isn't in use anymore and a police man friend of mine said they dont do those police checks anymore it's just a CRB check now but an individual can not apply for a CRB check, only an employer can apply for a CRB check on the employee's behalf, so the CRB website says anyway ....How have others got around this? I need a police check because my most recent CRB is too old

any help that anyone can give would be very much appreciated

Bev xx
Old Sep 15th 2012, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Bev_n is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Registering for the QCT! Need Help

......and does it matter if you get a standard CRB or an enhanced CRB, as the standard one is cheaper and it doesn't specify anywhere which type is needed

bev xx