Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Maths, English and Science certificates for teaching in Oz?

Maths, English and Science certificates for teaching in Oz?

Old Jan 18th 2009, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Maths, English and Science certificates for teaching in Oz?

My OH is in the process of applying for the 175 visa.
I have a BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies.

I am aware that I have to do a post-grad certificate before I am able to teach but I am confused about the requirements surrounding Maths, English and Science requirements.

My head is swirling with info at the mo so I apologise if the answer is obvious.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Maths, English and Science certificates for teaching in Oz?

I dont believe you have to have any certs for Maths, Eng, Science although you will need 4 years tertiary