Ireland

Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:27 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold
Default Ireland

Alright, I know I'm going in the wrong direction (you all are mad to be moving to Australia!!

Another rejection from Scotland so looking at Ireland again, even though the outlook is often prophesied as even more dire...

Does anyone know if there is an Immigration guide to Ireland (or have links to the correct government sites for teaching and/or immigration to Ireland) that is FREE??? For some bizarre reason all the web info on relocating to Ireland has a fee attached. Haven't noticed this for any other countries I've looked at travelling to the past - why on earth would it be so for Ireland???

Anyway...if anyone has a link to a free webpage it would be most appreciated. Or at least the government pages. Have accessed some of the gov't links before but they don't seem to want to give up the information too easily.

I know about the whole Irish Gaelic thing as well. Still only found vague links to whether it is an actual requirement for all teachers on the government pages. I'm learning Scottish Gaelic at the moment and the languages are similar. Have been told by speakers of Scots Gaelic that it's not incredibly difficult to pick up the Irish language, so there might be hope if it is a requirement. Thank you!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ireland

Hi Matilda

Hope this helps - http://www.scoilnet.ie/article.aspx?id_art=3682

links from there onwards to government

happy reading
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:11 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ireland

Thanks for that, went over to the site and found some links to the Irish Teacher Registration. Got an email back from them explaining that I need to have my qualifications verified and then be registered in my subjects and then just apply for jobs. No Gaelige requirement at all, so that's a good start!