Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Further ed teaching in PA USA

Further ed teaching in PA USA

Old Jan 23rd 2018, 4:27 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 18
bennyrens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Further ed teaching in PA USA

We are very close to getting our green cards to move to America (PA) for my husbands job, I too am allowed to work. I have an Art degree and a diploma in education and training. What would I need in the states to teach at a community college? Or other adult education setting?
bennyrens is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.