487 visa

Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:19 am
missapps

missapps will become famous soon enough
Default 487 visa

Ok guys- does anyone know- if you have the correct points for this visa e.g. age-30
skills-60-teacher
english-15 without IELTS
and either a state or relative nomination- I have both being in Kalgoorlie
and you need miminum of 100 points and then have to meet the basic requirements:- helath,character, etc
Do you still need to have the following:

-Specific work experience Points test only
-Australian work experience Points test only
-Australian qualifications Points test only
-Occupation in demand/job offer Points test only
-Community Language Points test only
-Regional Australia study Points test only

If it says points test only?
Im very confused and a little bell is ringing in my head as to why i havent looked at this visa before- but am very confused- you see being out here in middle of nowhere is hard to find agent so i need a hand!!!
Does anyone know??

Cheers again guys- gosh im on here a lot lately!!!
Laura
Old Aug 9th 2009, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Briar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond reputeBriar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 487 visa

Laura

All your posts show that you are desparate to stay in WA - I think you need to bite the bullet and find a flippin good Migration Agent!!! Good Luck!

Briar
Old Aug 10th 2009, 8:50 am
missapps

missapps will become famous soon enough

Hi Briar

I hope I'm not taking your comment the wrong way, cos it seems a bit negative to me and the reason everyone posts on here is both for infomative advice, others' experiences and optimism i suppose- which is exactly why i posted such a question!

I also thought i made it clear that im stuck in kalgoorlie and have searched google and rang agents to find a local one but there are not any here! Im relief teaching every day so do not have opportunity for agent-which is why i asked for the experiences of others!

Maybe im just sensitive and was taking it wrong way so if so, i apologise in advance.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:19 am
Just Joined

simha07 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI! all, iam in deep trouble with visa. I had completed my two year degree and i could't able to acheive ielts 6band. Now i would like to take a chance to apply for SRS WA (487). My lawyer said that can lodge and application for 487 and later can submit the IELTS score and sponsership letter from state government.

My question is how safe it is to do that? and can apply like this.
Please quick reply
thank you