Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Will Boris' win cause NI & Scotland to leave?

Will Boris' win cause NI & Scotland to leave?

Old Dec 17th 2019, 4:41 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Boris' win cause NI & Scotland to leave?

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
We only welcome people who can spell their epithets correctly anyway.
Just as I thought. Demanding conformity from the outset. What's the uniform like? Are there going to be telephones and books?
Old Dec 17th 2019, 11:46 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Just as I thought. Demanding conformity from the outset. What's the uniform like? Are there going to be telephones and books?

The uniform? Naked, with woad of course, the way any self-respecting people go into battle.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:04 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

People who wear uniforms are the full kit wankers of the non-football world. So no uniforms.

Of course there will be books, how else are we supposed to keep the Tories away?

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
The uniform? Naked, with woad of course, the way any self-respecting people go into battle.
Now that we have munchy boxes, I don't think naked is the way to go anymore.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:14 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

People who wear uniforms are the full kit wankers of the non-football world. So no uniforms.

Of course there will be books, how else are we supposed to keep the Tories away?

I had to google. WTF is that????

Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:17 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

It's every form of your favorite drunk takeaway foods, in one convenient box. I've never had one personally but ever since I first heard of them I've wanted to give one a go. Don't judge me.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:19 pm

It's every form of your favorite drunk takeaway foods, in one convenient box. I've never had one personally but ever since I first heard of them I've wanted to give one a go. Don't judge me.

Apparently Glasgow is ground zero for these things.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:21 pm
Hail Satan!

So I am to understand. That's another great thing about the Celtic Union, we'll never have to deal with the effects of climate change because we'll all die of heart attacks before we're 55
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:26 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, when's the next flight to Glasgow. That just looks totally, disturbingly, wonderfully, disgustingly awesome.

Perhaps a small sporran would preserve the dignity and/or disguise the gut? I was listening yesterday to last week's episode of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue on the Radio4 player, and in one of the Sound Charades skits (featuring Hamish and Dougal, for those for whom that will be a meaningful detail) the assorted dangly bits of highland wear were referred to as a "fur-trimmed cluster." Much tittering resulted.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:31 pm
Hail Satan!

Originally Posted by Oakvillian View Post
Oh man, when's the next flight to Glasgow. That just looks totally, disturbingly, wonderfully, disgustingly awesome.
It's just so disturbingly alluring. If I was pissed, I'd inhale that so fast you'd wonder where it went.
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Oakvillian View Post

Perhaps a small sporran would preserve the dignity and/or disguise the gut? I was listening yesterday to last week's episode of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue on the Radio4 player, and in one of the Sound Charades skits (featuring Hamish and Dougal, for those for whom that will be a meaningful detail) the assorted dangly bits of highland wear were referred to as a "fur-trimmed cluster." Much tittering resulted.
It's just so disturbingly alluring. If I was pissed, I'd inhale that so fast you'd wonder where it went.

Note to self: Do not go out on the town with SOS and Oakvillian
Old Dec 17th 2019, 2:39 pm
Hail Satan!

Note to self: Do not go out on the town with SOS and Oakvillian
Oh I wouldn't do it in front of people, that's the kind of thing you take home and eat by yourself to hide your shame.

At worst, you might have to sit in a taxi with it in a closed box. Honest.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:56 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Keen.

Books for entertainment then.
Munchy boxes daily.

I'm hungover and could eat four of those, right now.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 2:06 pm
Hail Satan!

Keen.
I mean, that's just a normal Friday night for you, innit?

Books for entertainment then.
Books will be no different than they are now. Libraries are a utopia, they are the one place where you can spend an entire day and not be chased out, or expected to spend money. And they are filled with lots of lovely books to boot.

Munchy boxes daily.

I knew we'd be able to get you on our side
Old Dec 18th 2019, 3:44 pm

I knew we'd be able to get you on our side
World peace through things that look like boxes of vomit.

Oh well, whatever it takes I suppose.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:14 pm
Hail Satan!

World peace through things that look like boxes of vomit.

Oh well, whatever it takes I suppose.
Maybe focus more on the books, that might help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.