Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Nov 21st 2020, 9:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Thanks both.my profile oh yeah i do use it and i keep forgetting it and karma what a plum.I'll leave it as it is because when i got a bing on my iphone it did annoy me and distracted me thanks guys.
I can't imagine how pissed off I'd be if I got email notifications. I can't get my head around why anyone would do it. Good job it's not fixed that way. Well if it were I'd have given up on the site about 16 years ago
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

I put my light weight jumper on this morning for the first time, A definite sign the weather is turning colder.
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

The woman who attended the illegal rave near Bristol and was bitten by a Police dog. Now taking legal action against the Police and her friend has set up a go fund me page.
Best comment in one of the articles was
After a course of antibiotics the Police are pleased to announce that the dog is okay

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...en-police-dog/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-55034697

Actions have consequences and in the words of Cartmen ya stoopid beatch.
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 1:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
It'll be interesting to see what the consequences will be. It doesn't sound like the dog and handler got out there by accident, "“The officers opened their wall of shields up slightly and the next minute the dog was mauling the top of my leg." so the bodycam footage will show what she did to warrant the attack. Depending on what the inquiry finds, she could get plastic surgery and get a bit rich on the taxpayer's tab, and someone's career could get sacrificed. I guess we'll find out.
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
The woman who attended the illegal rave near Bristol and was bitten by a Police dog. Now taking legal action against the Police and her friend has set up a go fund me page.
Best comment in one of the articles was
After a course of antibiotics the Police are pleased to announce that the dog is okay

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...en-police-dog/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-55034697

I just hope the dog has bitten good and deep,the illegal woman should be find for harming a public servant and if the dog has to self isolate the illegal women should pay the bill.If the women is not satisfied i would like to meet her and bite her myself.
Old Nov 24th 2020, 2:48 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Reading on Facebook that someone in M's family has passed away. I guess he will always be the outsider. Even the obituary didn't include him as a brother!
Old Nov 24th 2020, 3:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
Reading on Facebook that someone in M's family has passed away. I guess he will always be the outsider. Even the obituary didn't include him as a brother!
That’s not good. Barstewards.
Old Nov 24th 2020, 3:30 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
That’s not good. Barstewards.
He just accepts it now but I know it hurts him. I just have to zip my mouth.
He always says that his grandparents were his parents and they were the best.
Old Nov 24th 2020, 3:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

He just accepts it now but I know it hurts him. I just have to zip my mouth.
He always says that his grandparents were his parents and they were the best.
Give the big guy a big hug from me.
Old Nov 24th 2020, 3:35 am

Give the big guy a big hug from me.
Thanks
Old Nov 24th 2020, 3:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks
Think on now...just a hug. Don’t want M thinking I’m easy.
Old Nov 24th 2020, 4:00 am

Think on now...just a hug. Don’t want M thinking I’m easy.
Whoops..too late
Old Nov 24th 2020, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Every time i try to watch the last 3 episodes of the Gangs of london the sound track is out, it has been nearly a week now!
Old Nov 24th 2020, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Hi ma,As for being an outsider to, i have always felt i am the special one and i have got everything i've wanted and needed in life (i didn't always know that until i got older).So they don't bother with me that is there loss.After all we are the special ones and are the best ones.not many of us about you know!
Old Nov 24th 2020, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Hi ma,As for being an outsider to, i have always felt i am the special one and i have got everything i've wanted and needed in life (i didn't always know that until i got older).So they don't bother with me that is there loss.After all we are the special ones and are the best ones.not many of us about you know!
You're right about that. The best of the bunch!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.