Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Jun 28th 2020, 10:01 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
You need another note. One that draws his attention to the note by the door.
Where do you propose I pin this ?
Old Jun 28th 2020, 10:03 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Make a halo sort of thing with pipe cleaners. He can wear it around his head with a note dangling in front.

Or just dangle the key there.

Last edited by BristolUK; Jun 28th 2020 at 10:13 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2020, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

The size of mars bars from when i was a boy.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Today it is the chinese again with there pig's and wet markets
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the bodycam footage of Miciah Lee being shot in Sparks Nevada back in January and finding out it was 'Justified'. It really wasn't.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

toots sweet is an unknown quantity at this point

Matt Hancock - "The number of people being tested is meaningless... the meaningful figure is how many tests are being conducted. "

Hmm... If I tested 50 people for Covid surely that would mean i had done 50 tests.

What an absolute shower of idiots are in charge of the UK. Hang your heads those who think they are doing a good job. Those "in charge" will have to live with what they are doing to the country and its people.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 10:38 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Remember playing this at parties when we were kids?

Old Jun 30th 2020, 11:41 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toots sweet View Post
Matt Hancock - "The number of people being tested is meaningless... the meaningful figure is how many tests are being conducted. "

Hmm... If I tested 50 people for Covid surely that would mean i had done 50 tests.

What an absolute shower of idiots are in charge of the UK. Hang your heads those who think they are doing a good job. Those "in charge" will have to live with what they are doing to the country and its people.
Hancock is the epitome of the junior manager promoted well beyond his level of competence. He is what he is, the fault lies with those who promoted him.....
Old Jun 30th 2020, 11:56 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Remember playing this at parties when we were kids?

He's going to have trouble seeing it back there isn't he?
Old Jun 30th 2020, 12:34 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toots sweet View Post

I can't disagree with the shower of idiots comment and the rest of the last sentence, but there are those who are tested more than once, to see if they are subsequently clear or recovered. The number of people tested doesn't have to match the number of tests.

As an aside, I don't know if they are included in overall figures but footballers are being tested a couple of times a week.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 12:37 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I can't disagree with the shower of idiots comment and the rest of the last sentence, but there are those who are tested more than once, to see if they are subsequently clear or recovered. The number of people tested doesn't have to match the number of tests.

As an aside, I don't know if they are included in overall figures but footballers are being tested a couple of times a week.
However, it is the number of people who matter.... because we need to drive up the number of individuals tested, not the number of tests per individual.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 12:46 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
However, it is the number of people who matter.... because we need to drive up the number of individuals tested, not the number of tests per individual.
Of course.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 4:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
He's going to have trouble seeing it back there isn't he?
Yes, but he'll feel it
Old Jul 1st 2020, 1:16 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Yes, but he'll feel it
I'm not so sure. No sense , no feeling.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...-feeds#image=8
I am so pissed of with my self for not knowing this.What an absolute fool i really am

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.