Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Jun 17th 2019, 1:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Jesus.

Freedoms™

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48660143
Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:08 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:14 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post

And also

Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:20 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Word.

I guess Nazi Punks **** Off by the Dead Kennedys gets a shout as well.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:25 pm

Word.

I guess Nazi Punks **** Off by the Dead Kennedys gets a shout as well.

I'm thinking of getting that printed on a t shirt for my visit to the UK in August.

Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:27 pm
Hail Satan!

I'm thinking of getting that printed on a t shirt for my visit to the UK in August.
Planning a trip to No.10, are you?
Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:41 pm

Planning a trip to No.10, are you?
Somehow I don't think I would get close. But it might cause a stir wandering around parts of Portsmouth.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 3:43 pm
Hail Satan!

Somehow I don't think I would get close. But it might cause a stir wandering around parts of Portsmouth.
Yeah, that's a given
Old Jun 17th 2019, 4:45 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to pack a stab vest.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 4:56 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post
Cheers mi duck! I've just spotted my spelling mistake of to instead of two!!!! Starting to emerge from the fog today .
I had a lovely time with friends which passed too quickly. Spent 2 days trying to get an appointment for my mum with a soft tissue and bone oncologist. She had got lost in the NHS's referral system and GP surgery system for over 13 weeks. Meanwhile she is in considerable pain and becoming increasingly distressed. I'm emotionally drained.
Hopefully we will manage a holiday away somewhere warm and relaxing. However I think we will both be needed back in the UK in the next year, I'm not sure I will get to see my mum alive again. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Thank you for your words of wisdom. Did you have a good holiday....was it Thailand, Bali or somewhere else? Sorry my brain is mush.
Hahaa, I did notice the uncharacteristic 'to' but knew the cause

That's no good about your mum Getting lost in the system seems to happen a lot to older people, especially those who don't think or like to keep calling when they've been waiting a long time for an appointment. Your mum's very lucky that you were there to try to push things along. I'm sorry that she's not doing too well, and that you've got this hanging over you now.

Holiday (Thailand) was good thanks, except for a dose of salmonella which is still causing problems. Usually it's scouse who gets these things when we travel in Asia, he's always been very envious of my seeming immunity and calls me Iron Guts. Not so iron like any more!
Old Jun 17th 2019, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
Don't forget to pack a stab vest.
My plan is just to hide behind my muscled son.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 5:27 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

My plan is just to hide behind my muscled son.
Good idea, just avoid Summerstown and you'll survive.

I was down at the Southsea D-day celebrations with my MEGA (Make England Great Again) hat on the other day, it all looked quite nice in the sun.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 5:35 pm

Good idea, just avoid Summerstown and you'll survive.
Apparently it has been taken over by creatures from another planet, judging by the architecture.

Old Jun 17th 2019, 5:45 pm
Hail Satan!

MEGA (Make England Great Again) hat
Cringe.
Old Jun 17th 2019, 5:49 pm

Cringe.
I think he mistook the D Day anniversary for the Last Night of the Proms.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.