Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

UKIP STARTING TO MAKE FRIENDS

UKIP STARTING TO MAKE FRIENDS

Old May 15th 2015, 5:02 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UKIP STARTING TO MAKE FRIENDS

Originally Posted by Wombat7 View Post
Now I understand, you don't read the posts on here.

BTW Nigel was on Questiontime last night!

:goodpo st:
Be fair to P anyone whose posts she disagrees with, 99% of us are ignored so you can see why she was way behind events.!!!

Nige was on the 16.00 hr news being almost apoplectic in his condemnation of " the person calling for an election " he repeated twice that there was no place for such people in Ukcrap.
It is suggested that it is Carsewell he is referring to. The only Ukcrap MP.
Having had to back down once to Carswell Nige obviously thinks that Ukcrap is not big enough for the 2 of them.

Last edited by EMR; May 15th 2015 at 5:09 pm.
Old May 15th 2015, 5:37 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
I watche Nigel Faralieing bastard on QT last time and he is clearly rattled by the events of recent days.
He announced a U turn on funding agreeing with the one and only MP that UKIP should not take the additional £650k year they could claim.
Carsewell 1 Farage 0.
He made the point very strongly that he is the choice of the party so why is he frightened of putting himself forward for relelection after his resignation.
As the UK electorate is going to get the chance of a referendum on renegotiated terms of EU membership where will UKIP go now ??

Now I understand, you don't read the posts on here.

BTW Nigel was on Questiontime last night!

:goodpo st:
Be fair to P anyone whose posts she disagrees with, 99% of us are ignored so you can see why she was way behind events.!!!

Nige was on the 16.00 hr news being almost apoplectic in his condemnation of " the person calling for an election " he repeated twice that there was no place for such people in Ukcrap.
It is suggested that it is Carsewell he is referring to. The only Ukcrap MP.
Having had to back down once to Carswell Nige obviously thinks that Ukcrap is not big enough for the 2 of them.
Unlike you pair who all you can do is spew hatred, I've have posted a link to the broadcast so people can see for themselves if they want to.
Old May 15th 2015, 6:09 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Unlike you pair who all you can do is spew hatred, I've have posted a link to the broadcast so people can see for themselves if they want to.
Take more water with it it should. help your reasoning.

You should know by now that there are few if any who click on your links.
The queston time prog was viewed and discussed long before you found it.
Are you now adding to you list of hatred spewers the entire Uk broadcasting media, internet news channels and the UK press all of who are carrying reports of Nigels and Ukraps latest predicament..
By the way Nigels woes have just been on bbc news again. Is Fiona Bruce also a spewer of hatred !!!

Last edited by EMR; May 15th 2015 at 6:27 pm.
Old May 15th 2015, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Okay, please point out how I have "spewed hatred".....:a men:
Old May 15th 2015, 6:26 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, please point out how I have "spewed hatred".....:a men:
I'm sure you're trying to be funny, or ironic or something, but that smiley abuse is annoying as all shit ...
Old May 15th 2015, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond repute

Time for a video to address the balance.
Old May 15th 2015, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
I'm sure you're trying to be funny, or ironic or something, but that smiley abuse is annoying as all shit ...

Agree with you completely, sir. Trying to make a point to those who seem unable to make a post without a smiley. Did not mean to annoy you. I shall desist.
Old May 15th 2015, 6:35 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with you completely, sir. Trying to make a point to those who seem unable to make a post without a smiley. Did not mean to annoy you. I shall desist.
I really hope the slight note of sarcasm I detected there was genuine. I kind of like that.
Old May 15th 2015, 6:56 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Point of order: Is hated actually spewed? I would have said that it was more of an ooze, really.
Old May 15th 2015, 7:02 pm
Doin' It Right

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Point of order: Is hated actually spewed? I would have said that it was more of an ooze, really.
It is if you're doing it right.
Old May 15th 2015, 7:05 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
It is if you're doing it right.
Fiona Bruce " oooozing " Time for a cold shower ,!!!!
Old May 15th 2015, 7:07 pm
Doin' It Right

I don't think "oozing" is the right word to use in that case. Too close to "discharge" for my liking ...
Old May 15th 2015, 9:45 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

And while you're at it take your pissy knickers with you.
Old May 15th 2015, 10:21 pm
Banned

Farage makes a very good point. If Cameron expects and intends to win REAL concessions from the EU, he would enter the discussions waving the big stick of withdrawal. Even a used car salesman could tell him that.
Old May 15th 2015, 10:30 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Time for a video to address the balance.
http://youtu.be/Yup-vi_OWZ4
Now that youtube link I can watch. after all it's only 1 minute and 11 seconds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.