British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-922232/)

spouse of scouse Oct 24th 2020 12:31 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 12925632)
May the wrath of The Mods be on those who break the rules ! Seriously, folk should stiskc to the rules. I would not like to see this site degenerate to the level of the Nigerian media, where grisly and gruesome photos are routinely published, showing explicit photos of dead and mutiliated.

Agree, but the moderation on BE is good, and tight, so there's no chance of that happening.

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12925649)
Was anyone suggesting they should be shown?

No :)

kimilseung Oct 24th 2020 2:00 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 
It seems, you can post that info at your earliest convenience, if you are minded to do so.

BristolUK Oct 24th 2020 2:46 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by scot47 (Post 12925632)
May the wrath of The Mods be on those who break the rules ! Seriously, folk should stiskc to the rules. I would not like to see this site degenerate to the level of the Nigerian media, where grisly and gruesome photos are routinely published, showing explicit photos of dead and mutiliated.

We might have the odd argument on BE but I don't think anyone's been massacred. Yet. ;)

Jerseygirl Oct 24th 2020 3:02 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12925698)
We might have the odd argument on BE but I don't think anyone's been massacred. Yet. ;)

I have half a dozen machetes in a locked box...I could exchange my whip for one or two if the need arises. Not sure if I want to get blood all over my expensive leather gear though. :unsure: :demon:

Lion in Winter Oct 24th 2020 3:16 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12925709)
I have half a dozen machetes in a locked box...I could exchange my whip for one or two if the need arises. Not sure if I want to get blood all over my expensive leather gear though. :unsure: :demon:

Have I wandered into the wrong thread again?

spouse of scouse Oct 24th 2020 3:20 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12925715)
Have I wandered into the wrong thread again?

At least you're not in New Zealand this time :thumbsup:

Lion in Winter Oct 24th 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse (Post 12925716)
At least you're not in New Zealand this time :thumbsup:

:lol:

I don't think of New Zealand as a place with a lot of kink, but I could be wrong. They always seem so wholesome.

DaveLovesDee Oct 24th 2020 5:53 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12925709)
I have half a dozen machetes in a locked box...I could exchange my whip for one or two if the need arises. Not sure if I want to get blood all over my expensive leather gear though. :unsure: :demon:

Though I suspect an exception could be made for the next poster to threaten the mouse....

BristolUK Oct 24th 2020 7:36 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12925718)

I don't think of New Zealand as a place with a lot of kink, but I could be wrong. They always seem so wholesome.



All times are GMT. The time now is 7:10 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.