Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Ricky Gervais Called ‘Transphobe’

Ricky Gervais Called ‘Transphobe’

Old Jan 24th 2020, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ricky Gervais Called ‘Transphobe’

https://rebeldonations.com/jessica-j...trial-reports/

This site is keeping things up to date.

Unclear if she is being looked after in a gender appropriate jail.

Old Jan 24th 2020, 9:15 pm
Open the pod bay doors...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
https://rebeldonations.com/jessica-j...trial-reports/

This site is keeping things up to date.

Unclear if she is being looked after in a gender appropriate jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfOiodinug
The link in the previous post stated she'd been released on bail, to appear in court in February. So no, she's not being looked after in a gender appropriate jail.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 4:31 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
The link in the previous post stated she'd been released on bail, to appear in court in February. So no, she's not being looked after in a gender appropriate jail.
And the Rebel Media youtube thing can't even get her name right. It says an awful lot about the media source and the poster who thinks it's a reasonable link to refer to, that it deadnames Yaniv. Think of the individual what you will, but that's a pathetically transparent low blow of just the kind you'd expect from Ezra Levant's alt-right sycophants.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Well Jessica is due to appear in Court next month and yes I see she has been released. It will be interesting to see how this proceeds and the outcome.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 5:21 pm

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian View Post
And the Rebel Media youtube thing can't even get her name right. It says an awful lot about the media source and the poster who thinks it's a reasonable link to refer to, that it deadnames Yaniv. Think of the individual what you will, but that's a pathetically transparent low blow of just the kind you'd expect from Ezra Levant's alt-right sycophants.
I suspect the Rebel Media thing was deliberate, to try and provoke more outrage amongst those who care about such things, and to encourage others who are like Rebel Media to also deadname Yaniv. The more followers it can get to deadname Yaniv, the easier it'll be for Rebel Media to stand back and say we were just using language our audience understands.

10-15 years ago, I did used to listen on occasion to Ezra Levant. In the ones I heard him on, he wasn't too bad, but I stopped listening because of the number of way-out conspiracy theorists he had on his shows.
Old Feb 2nd 2020, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

BC Human Right's Tribunal wont hear her more recent complaints filed until she pays the money owed in the previous complaints she lost last fall.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...box=1580662071

Old Feb 2nd 2020, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is there a GoFundMe?
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 3:24 am

Is there a GoFundMe?
You'd get quicker answers looking it up yourself.... If you find out, don't bother letting me know.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
You'd get quicker answers looking it up yourself.... If you find out, don't bother letting me know.
Noted

We do have a Progressive membership who would not doubt be interested.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 10:12 am

Noted

We do have a Progressive membership who would not doubt be interested.
Nothing to do with being progressive, just not needing the information as I won't be donating... Same as I don't feel the need to know how to donate to other causes. When I can do something to help causes I'm interested in, I already have the information on how to do it.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 11:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a GoFundMe?
Not that I can see. There was one for the women she tried to sue for the waxing (or not) case. Weirdly no one seems to care about her.