Rape...

Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rape...

a question following on from another thread...

is a woman never ever to (partially) blame if she gets raped...
can a woman do anything she likes to a man and walk away from him knowing she is never in the wrong and he will always get the blame no matter what...or do women have a certain responsibility regarding their behaviour...

Last edited by MataHari; Mar 6th 2009 at 8:41 am.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rape...

A woman can take some blame however it should not be taken away from the blame on the rapist. However, I don't think it is rape when a woman says she can't remember what happed because she was too drunk.

I also believe that there should be very stiff custodial penalties for women who are proven to have cried rape!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:50 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post

can a woman do anything she likes to a man and walk away from him knowing she is never in the wrong and he will always get the blame no matter what...or do women have a certain responsibility regarding their behaviour...
Basically no...when a woman says no (even when engaged in consensual sex up to the point of saying no)...No means No means No under UK law...I think !

Didn't understand the second question...but agree with Inse about punishing those woman that cry rape when it has not occurred...though difficult to prove.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:55 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

No excuse.... Some girls put themselves in a vurnerable position thou, but still..

Statistically, 9 out of 10 love gang rape
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:56 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
No excuse.... Some girls put themselves in a vurnerable position thou, but still..

Statistically, 9 out of 10 love gang rape
Did you do your marathon bike ride?

No pun intended
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:02 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

....Statistically, 9 out of 10 love gang rape
An oldie...but...statistically, and post-gang rape, 9 out of the same 10 get remorseful and/or get paranoid that the police are after them. They know they did wrong !
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:27 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Yes eva,

Ended up riding a total of 170Km. Was a lovely day and for a great cause.

Arse is a wee bit tender, feel like I've been gang raped....
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:30 am
banned

Macscot,

I agree, but it was a joke, albeit an old one. I know your a brainbox but don't over analyse everything.

Any form of rape is disgraceful.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I think where things get clouded is when the line between rape fantasy and bedroom role-playing games get out of hand.

I used to see this strange chic who liked to act this tuff out. The first time she started crying out with the no, no business i naturally stopped and asked what was wrong... She called me an idiot and said she liked it that way, so I happily carried on trying to ignore her increasing protestations....

She didn't last long after that.

Anorak moment for anyine who can be bothered to read more:
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blo...rape-fantasies
Old Mar 6th 2009, 11:54 am
A bubbly-jock...

Macscot,

I agree, but it was a joke, albeit an old one. I know your a brainbox but don't over analyse everything.

Any form of rape is disgraceful.
I know it was a joke...I was just considering the aftermath and how they would likely feel ! Yeah..probably overanalysing...no worries.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

cherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to all

Of course woman do have a certain responsibility for their behaviour, but no, I don't think they are EVER partially responsible for being raped. I can understand where you are coming from, some women may flirt, lead men on, even commit to foreplay, etc. but being raped is something entirely different, it is a violation and is never acceptable. From the previous thread I think you were referring to, dressing in a certain manner does not mean that someone was asking for it, and I think that any man with half a brain would know that and should know when to stop. Rape is an act of aggression not love.

Last edited by cherrypie1; Mar 6th 2009 at 1:24 pm. Reason: Edited for spelling mistakes :)
Old Mar 6th 2009, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post

no, don't think she is ever to blame...no matter how far it has gone, if she changes her mind, then no is no...

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2009, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
no, don't think she is ever to blame...no matter how far it has gone, if she changes her mind, then no is no...

MM, xx
Sure, but if it's gone that far a polite girl would at least give the guy a hand job......
Old Mar 6th 2009, 3:25 pm
banned

Hand job lol
Old Mar 6th 2009, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie View Post
Sure, but if it's gone that far a polite girl would at least give the guy a hand job......
syb, you are a very naughty boy...

MM, xx

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.