Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Oct 6th 2020, 11:13 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Impressive bounce back though. Clearly he is a man who is determined to get things done. Sure, he still has some way to go until his health is restored but he will recover and get on with the job he was elected to do. No-one can ever accuse him of sitting there cowering in his basement. Personally, I think it's impressive that he's clearly not fully recovered his health but he's going all out to put the US and it's economy, jobs, etc back on track again. If we compare him with the alternative, he's what America truly needs right now.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 11:14 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I guess it's great to be on welfare and be able to camp outside a hospital, instead of working.....

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Oh that's good.

Old Oct 6th 2020, 11:43 am
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Impressive bounce back though. Clearly he is a man who is determined to get things done. Sure, he still has some way to go until his health is restored but he will recover and get on with the job he was elected to do. No-one can ever accuse him of sitting there cowering in his basement. Personally, I think it's impressive that he's clearly not fully recovered his health but he's going all out to put the US and it's economy, jobs, etc back on track again. If we compare him with the alternative, he's what America truly needs right now.
I think you might be out of luck if you're auditioning for the role of press secretary. They probably want an American citizen.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 11:51 am
Preparing to move again

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

There's something not working in this ''Ignore'' system here ...
I wonder what ...
Oh, I know, I keep on seeing posts of the person I want to ignore !
Might as well not bother.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 12:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
I think you might be out of luck if you're auditioning for the role of press secretary. They probably want an American citizen.
I have 9 conservative US citizen relatives that side. They can be my proxy.

But the very awesome Kayleigh Mcenany is doing a wonderful job. She's great, so I'm happy to instruct the rellies to hold back for now.

Kayleigh get's well soon.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 12:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Annetje View Post
There's something not working in this ''Ignore'' system here ...
I wonder what ...
Oh, I know, I keep on seeing posts of the person I want to ignore !
Might as well not bother.
Aw don't be like that, all your karma tells me you love me really.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
I just saw the video of his return standing on the balcony at the White House, and yeah he is certainly having some breathing troubles. Certainly not what he usually looks like.

I have had severe pneumonia a few times, and his chest and mouth is a lot like what I experienced with pneumonia, really having make an effort to take in air but try too hard and it becomes painful.

He isn't as well as he wants people to think.
The Corriere della sera is reporting that he is having breathing difficulty.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 1:03 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philat98 View Post
The Corriere della sera is reporting that he is having breathing difficulty.
Not just them. He's obviously still ill as well as infectious, and yet he still stages these stunts. What happens when your own personality cult works against you.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:00 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Personally, I think it's impressive that he's clearly not fully recovered his health but he's going all out to put the US and it's economy, jobs, etc back on track again..
Yep,that makes sense. All the advice when you have symptoms is not to go to work. Here he is actually with the damn virus, not just the symptoms, and you praise him for his little tour and going back to work.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:16 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Nicked from FB. What he should have said:

"1) Thank you to my doctors, nurses, staff (and their families) who put their lives on the line to treat me
2) COVID should be taken seriously. I was lucky to get 3 drugs, 1 of which (Remdesivir) was developed under Obama to fight Ebola. Another (Regeneron) isn’t available to others not in clinical trials, but I will fight to get it available for you.
3) Still pray for my beautiful wife, Melania, who is also battling this illness. Also, those who were exposed last week before we knew.
4) Please take precautions from getting, and spreading, this illness. Wear a mask (it’s easy), social distance and take care of yourselves. It doesn’t have to dominate your life if you take easy steps.
5) Thank you for the bipartisan well wishes during my stay, even from my rival Joe Biden. We may not agree on much but I appreciate his civility and support.
6) My heart goes out to the soldiers and warriors STILL at Walter Reed and in harm’s way, who didn’t have as short of a stay as me. I’m thinking of and praying for you.
Lastly, seeing firsthand how scary this illness is, even if you feel like you’ve turned the corner, I want to send my sympathies to the >200K Americans who have died of COVID and their families. And the millions who have been infected. We don’t know the length of the fight they have ahead of them, but I’m with them, and YOU, on this fight.
Together, as Americans, we can and WILL fight this illness."
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:17 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what fantasy would be pushed on here if he were to take a turn for the worse over the coming days?
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:26 pm

I wonder what fantasy would be pushed on here if he were to take a turn for the worse over the coming days?
Easy. "He sacrificed himself for his country". The whole "covid is exaggerated" thing would be forgotten in an instant. The truth is whatever the PR team says right now, forget both yesterday and tomorrow.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:31 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Nicked from FB. What he should have said:

"1) Thank you to my doctors, nurses, staff (and their families) who put their lives on the line to treat me
2) COVID should be taken seriously. I was lucky to get 3 drugs, 1 of which (Remdesivir) was developed under Obama to fight Ebola. Another (Regeneron) isn’t available to others not in clinical trials, but I will fight to get it available for you.
3) Still pray for my beautiful wife, Melania, who is also battling this illness. Also, those who were exposed last week before we knew.
4) Please take precautions from getting, and spreading, this illness. Wear a mask (it’s easy), social distance and take care of yourselves. It doesn’t have to dominate your life if you take easy steps.
5) Thank you for the bipartisan well wishes during my stay, even from my rival Joe Biden. We may not agree on much but I appreciate his civility and support.
6) My heart goes out to the soldiers and warriors STILL at Walter Reed and in harm’s way, who didn’t have as short of a stay as me. I’m thinking of and praying for you.
Lastly, seeing firsthand how scary this illness is, even if you feel like you’ve turned the corner, I want to send my sympathies to the >200K Americans who have died of COVID and their families. And the millions who have been infected. We don’t know the length of the fight they have ahead of them, but I’m with them, and YOU, on this fight.
Together, as Americans, we can and WILL fight this illness."
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post

Yeah.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

You must not have seen the "targeted strike" commentary. Some people believe he, and his circle, were infected on purpose.... ignoring the fact that circle didn't take any precautions. But, you know, facts don't matter.

So if he got worse or died, it will be even more of a shit show.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.