Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Oct 6th 2020, 2:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

PLEASE READ:

https://britishexpats.com/forum/take.../#post12919111

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 6th 2020 at 3:09 am.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:05 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Point of information: May I still call Trump names and point the finger at him?

Cos I think he's a ****.

Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Point of information: May I still call Trump names and point the finger at him?

Cos I think he's a ****.

Methinks you know the answer to that...
Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:13 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Methinks you know the answer to that...

I choose to take that as a ruling in my favour, and also for truth, justice, and the American Way.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I choose to take that as a ruling in my favour, and also for truth, justice, and the American Way.
That’s an odd way of interpreting...pour yourself another glass of cooking sherry.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:21 am

That’s an odd way of interpreting...pour yourself another glass of cooking sherry.
I have work tomorrow, sadly.

But I genuinely have nothing polite to say about Trump at all.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 3:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I have work tomorrow, sadly.

But I genuinely have nothing polite to say about Trump at all.
Lucky me...I don’t have to work tomorrow, so I will drink yours as well as mine.

Yup. With each passing day I think more and more will join you.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
They showed his return to the WH on ABC news here - to me he did not look comfortable, and seemed to be mouth breathing sometimes. He had a pained look too in my opinion.
I just saw the video of his return standing on the balcony at the White House, and yeah he is certainly having some breathing troubles. Certainly not what he usually looks like.

I have had severe pneumonia a few times, and his chest and mouth is a lot like what I experienced with pneumonia, really having make an effort to take in air but try too hard and it becomes painful.

He isn't as well as he wants people to think.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 7:02 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
I just saw the video of his return standing on the balcony at the White House, and yeah he is certainly having some breathing troubles. Certainly not what he usually looks like.

I have had severe pneumonia a few times, and his chest and mouth is a lot like what I experienced with pneumonia, really having make an effort to take in air but try too hard and it becomes painful.

He isn't as well as he wants people to think.
I had pneumonia once, mild, but still pneumonia.
Basically started to struggle to breathe, then chest got tight, then heart rate exploded (partly the fear / panic of dying at 21).
Managed to get across the road to a doctors (lucky), straight in and on to ECG, no heart problem, calm down dicksplash.
Struggled breathing, on oxygen for a while. Then sent to hospital for X-Ray.
Told it was mild pneumonia, get some drugs, rest, stop smoking and try not to booze on the antibiotics (lol, it was nearly Xmas, sorry lady).

Left and got home, felt weirdly OK, just a bit shaken up for a weird day. Next day, felt fine, like nothing had happened, despite being convinced I was a gonner 24 hours before.

Everyone is different I guess but Trump is 1,000,000,000% telling porkies. I just want Obama to demand to see his Covid Certificate.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 7:43 am
Preparing to move again

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

At least noone talks about his tax scandal(s) and the disastrous debate anymore ... Job done !
Old Oct 6th 2020, 8:42 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

First Dog on the Moon nails it again. Keep an eye out for the cameo appearance of 'Dr Weirdy'

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-has-ever-done
Old Oct 6th 2020, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: President Trump

Hi i have read it (rule15)No name's, you know who you are jersey oh gawd i said it, hi how the bloody hell are you today, but i have been a good kid but can i be bad for awhile i wanna see the leather gear oh yes yes yes

Last edited by el collado kid; Oct 6th 2020 at 8:57 am. Reason: forgot
Old Oct 6th 2020, 10:46 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annetje View Post
At least noone talks about his tax scandal(s) and the disastrous debate anymore ... Job done !
Do catch up. Those were last week's outrages. Today it's about him going on a waving tour to his supporters camped outside of the hospital.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 10:56 am
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Do catch up. Those were last week's outrages. Today it's about him going on a waving tour to his supporters camped outside of the hospital.
I guess it's great to be on welfare and be able to camp outside a hospital, instead of working.....
Old Oct 6th 2020, 11:07 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I guess it's great to be on welfare and be able to camp outside a hospital, instead of working.....
Oh that's good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.