Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Sep 30th 2020, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by civilservant View Post
We're choosing to have the discussion over in the 2020 thread in the US section. Mostly because we can actually talk without Paulry chiming in with his crap.
I know but won't the Mericans get upset about non Mericans chiming in on their countries state of affairs? The usual you don't live here so what would you know about it. True I don't live there but after watching that last night you get to wondering would I even want to live there? My adopted country isn't perfect but come on. Now there again using oxymorons is Britain Great or the Kingdom United? How Democratic is the Peoples Republic of Korea? Are the States United?
Old Sep 30th 2020, 11:37 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I know but won't the Mericans get upset about non Mericans chiming in on their countries state of affairs?
We're used to it. Everyone has an opinion on American politics.
Old Sep 30th 2020, 11:49 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

We're choosing to have the discussion over in the 2020 thread in the US section. Mostly because we can actually talk without Paulry chiming in with his crap.
Yeah, but doesn't it get boring that you're all sitting there agreeing with eachother?
Old Sep 30th 2020, 11:54 am
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Yeah, but doesn't it get boring that you're all sitting there agreeing with eachother?
Having taken at look at the thread referred to, I don't think you're in possession of the facts again.....
Old Sep 30th 2020, 11:54 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I'll go with no-one winning...

It was such a ****fest that it wasn't immediately apparent who won, but when we analyse it afterwards it's clear that Trumpy emerged as the winner.

As for the much anticipated vote, do they have a realistic option to vote for neither of them that will yield the result where neither becomes president? ....Thought not

Old Sep 30th 2020, 11:58 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Having taken at look at the thread referred to, I don't think you're in possession of the facts again.....
It's funny isn't it? It literally would have taken 30 seconds... but we all know that Paulry doesn't know anything that wasn't posted by some far-right sycophant first.
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
I know but won't the Mericans get upset about non Mericans chiming in on their countries state of affairs? The usual you don't live here so what would you know about it. True I don't live there but after watching that last night you get to wondering would I even want to live there? My adopted country isn't perfect but come on. Now there again using oxymorons is Britain Great or the Kingdom United? How Democratic is the Peoples Republic of Korea? Are the States United?
Indeed. We're the lucky ones.

I suppose they always have Brexit Britain to fall back on.

...But I hear Somalia is quite nice this time of the year
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:13 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

...But I hear Somalia is quite nice this time of the year
Maybe we can Crowdfund your ticket, so you can confirm or deny?
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:15 pm
Banned

There is not much diversity of opinion yet. Everyone posting there so far hates Trump with a passion and is disappointed that Biden is the best the Democrats could pull out of the hat. It's like a sad cafe scene in there featuring the losers from the latest round of The Apprentice.
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:17 pm
Often not so civil...

Maybe we can Crowdfund your ticket, so you can confirm or deny?
I'll throw in $100.

There is not much diversity of opinion yet.
What you mean is that there is no one as off the chain as you are. Luckily there aren't any in the US forums. Plenty of right wingers, but they engage in actual debate rather than posting trash and moving on.
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:32 pm
Banned

What you mean is that there is no one as off the chain as you are. Luckily there aren't any in the US forums. Plenty of right wingers, but they engage in actual debate rather than posting trash and moving on.
There's not many right wingers on the USA BE threads these days from what I've seen. And those who are about have mostly adopted silent majority behaviours. A few are more outspoken in TIO though because there is greater tolerance by the powers that be for diversity clashes of opinion here - subject to adherence to mostly respect-related rules.
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:38 pm
Banned

Funny thing is people are getting their frillies in a twist about Trump not condemning the Proud Boys - which he did to some albeit limited degree, and yet they have nothing to say about Biden not condemning Antifa or even his claim that Antifa is just "an idea"!
Old Sep 30th 2020, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thing is people are getting their frillies in a twist about Trump not condemning the Proud Boys - which he did to some albeit limited degree, and yet they have nothing to say about Biden not condemning Antifa or even his claim that Antifa is just "an idea"!
Can you tell us a bit more about Antifa? A lot of us would like to join this terrorist organization that you like banging on about.
What are it's goals, does it have many members, how do I apply to join, who is leading/organizing it? Shouldn't take long to get back to us with that info should it? It's not like I'm asking for an essay.
Old Sep 30th 2020, 1:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by zzrmark View Post
Can you tell us a bit more about Antifa? A lot of us would like to join this terrorist organization that you like banging on about.
What are it's goals, does it have many members, how do I apply to join, who is leading/organizing it? Shouldn't take long to get back to us with that info should it? It's not like I'm asking for an essay.
Antifa mostly recruits on college and university campuses so you'll have to go and look there.

Alternatively, ask Holly Zoller. I'm sure she can point you in the right direction:

Old Sep 30th 2020, 1:32 pm
Often not so civil...

Antifa mostly recruits on college and university campuses so you'll have to go and look there.
Ah ok... and you have direct experience of this, of course?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.