Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Aug 4th 2018, 7:59 pm
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
So now we have the Honourable Member for the Eighteenth Century using Trumpean tactics of scurrilous bad-mouthing of anyone whose views don't match his own:
“Mark Carney has long been the high priest of Project Fear, whose reputation for inaccurate and politically motivated forecasting has damaged the reputation of the Bank of England.”
Or maybe I haven't been watching closely enough and he's always been like that. Still, the resemblance is nauseating.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ukhpmg00000001
His standard response when cornered Bahtatboy.
This is the man whose investment firm is reported to have £60million in a Russian Bank with links to you-know-who, but won't disclose the money's source, use, or future intention.
This is the man whose investment firm publically stated they had full confidence in the UK's secession, before opening an alternative for it in Eire.
This is the man who has just bought a property near Downing Street for (it's reported £4million) because his other home/s are too small.
And imo, with all the earnestness I can convey to you, this is the man who will be first to desert the UK next year if/when events go mammery-glands-upwards....
Benedict Arnold is respectable.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 8:18 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
So now we have the Honourable Member for the Eighteenth Century using Trumpean tactics of scurrilous bad-mouthing of anyone whose views don't match his own:

“Mark Carney has long been the high priest of Project Fear, whose reputation for inaccurate and politically motivated forecasting has damaged the reputation of the Bank of England.”

Or maybe I haven't been watching closely enough and he's always been like that. Still, the resemblance is nauseating.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ukhpmg00000001
Mark Carney has long been known as one of those who participated most in Project Fear, it's not a new revelation. Nothing scurrilous about it.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH View Post
Just overheard a tv ad. Ashley Moody sued Trump for fraud, therefore can't be trusted. Anyone know who she/He is?

eta dem candite for Fl attorney general!
She's a Republican candidate for FL AG, was registered as a Democrat until her early twenties, notable for being involved in scuppering Trump's building aspirations in Tampa and now a Trumpette. Another Republican, Frank White is also running for AG. Difficult choice if you're a Republican, tried and tested Judge with changeable history regarding Trump or a Bible thumping, Conservative, second-hand car salesman...
Old Aug 4th 2018, 10:22 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Mark Carney has long been known as one of those who participated most in Project Fear, it's not a new revelation. Nothing scurrilous about it.
Yeah, of course, because what would HE know about the economy?

If you listened to his interview, you would have heard him speak about the various actions taken to mitigate issues caused by the build-up to Brexit, a drop of about 2 per cent in the UK economy, a sum equivalent to around £40bn - or a cost to each UK household of around £900. He also pointed out that the UK has fallen from the top of the G7 growth table to the bottom. But, hey, what does he know? - Rees-Mogg assures us that all will be well, whilst moving his own assets abroad.....
Old Aug 5th 2018, 2:10 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Yeah, of course, because what would HE know about the economy?

If you listened to his interview, you would have heard him speak about the various actions taken to mitigate issues caused by the build-up to Brexit, a drop of about 2 per cent in the UK economy, a sum equivalent to around £40bn - or a cost to each UK household of around £900. He also pointed out that the UK has fallen from the top of the G7 growth table to the bottom. But, hey, what does he know? - Rees-Mogg assures us that all will be well, whilst moving his own assets abroad.....

What, Head of the Bank of Canada and then Head of the Bank of England? Clearly an ignoramus and utterly untrustworthy. Far better to go with former hedge fund manager Smog ( we know how much they helped the economy, hmm?), and who is busy investing outside the UK to safeguard his own wealth after Brexit and profit from a corresponding growth in non-UK markets.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 3:16 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

No more bees, no more food. They are already in enough trouble.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45068650
Old Aug 5th 2018, 7:32 am
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
No more bees, no more food. They are already in enough trouble.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45068650
.... Well, they might be illegal or foreign bees - speading perverted pollen and shipping the honey overseas.... You can see Himself's far-sighted wisdom here....
Old Aug 5th 2018, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
It gives him a little party in his pants.
Sorry me dear, but to open this thread on a Sunday morning & find your comment , has put me oft me bacon sarnie
Old Aug 5th 2018, 11:52 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
.... Well, they might be illegal or foreign bees - speading perverted pollen and shipping the honey overseas.... You can see Himself's far-sighted wisdom here....
How is he going to deal with the mass migration of monarch butterflies, who in their millions fly north every year.
I suppose his pesticide policy will also put an end to them.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 12:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
How is he going to deal with the mass migration of monarch butterflies, who in their millions fly north every year.
I suppose his pesticide policy will also put an end to them.
That's right EMR - America 1st !
And after the adult butterflys have been exterminated by chemicals, any accompanying pupa can be separated and held in wire cages on the border.
That'll show the foreign b******* who's in charge
Old Aug 5th 2018, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

The Poll's on Trump appear to show his "style" off leadership is losing it's shine !
http://thetrumpimpeachment.com/trust...st-level-ever/
Old Aug 5th 2018, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
The Poll's on Trump appear to show his "style" off leadership is losing it's shine !
http://thetrumpimpeachment.com/trust...st-level-ever/
His approval had been rising for most of 2018: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
Old Aug 5th 2018, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Long article over the "slump" in Tourism since Tump's been in office !
My "precise" :- Who in hells name would visit a country where a lying slimy unrepentant womaniser , who's starting to think he's the Messiah is in charge !
Not me that's for sure
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-tru...source=Weekend
Old Aug 5th 2018, 4:48 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
Long article over the "slump" in Tourism since Tump's been in office !
My "precise" :- Who in hells name would visit a country where a lying slimy unrepentant womaniser , who's starting to think he's the Messiah is in charge !
Not me that's for sure
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-tru...source=Weekend
Precis? I only say this as someone who could never remember the spelling for this word. I have tried to hammer it home in to my brain of late.
Old Aug 6th 2018, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Precis? I only say this as someone who could never remember the spelling for this word. I have tried to hammer it home in to my brain of late.
Just to confuse the issue further , I did a spell check yet again & this came up
précis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.