Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 9th 2018, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
s
here you go...troll. Directly from your post. Although I see you edited

"Seems incredible that if she is half Cherokee that she's unwilling to put the matter to bed AND claim her one million dollar charity money AND have the opportunity to forever beat Trump over the head with the truth. Wow what a missed opportunity! "

Last edited by dakota44; Jul 9th 2018 at 11:03 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 11:09 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
here you go...troll. Directly from your post. Although I see you edited

"Seems incredible that if she is half Cherokee that she's unwilling to put the matter to bed AND claim her one million dollar charity money AND have the opportunity to forever beat Trump over the head with the truth. Wow what a missed opportunity! "
Happy to correct my mistakes. But in any case through the American lens does half or quarter or whatever make a difference. The way it seems to work she is Cherokee. Just like Obama is the US's first black president. Er no he's not he's half black half white. What happened to the white part of him? So lets not get distracted by semantics or proportions of of racial mixing which in any case matters bugger all to me anyway. The point is this lady has an amazing opportunity to repeatedly really rub Trumps nose in it AND get $1 million charity money AND clear the accusations but she chooses not to. Any ordinary person would grab that with both hands.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to correct my mistakes. But in any case through the American lens does half or quarter or whatever make a difference. The way it seems to work she is Cherokee. Just like Obama is the US's first black president. Er no he's not he's half black half white. What happened to the white part of him? So lets not get distracted by semantics or proportions of of racial mixing which in any case matters bugger all to me anyway. The point is this lady has an amazing opportunity to repeatedly really rub Trumps nose in it AND get $1 million charity money AND clear the accusations but she chooses not to. Any ordinary person would grab that with both hands.
Right, because Obama producing his Hawaian birth certificate really put an end to the birther nonsense didn't it?

Or there's this- "“It’s really difficult to say that a DNA test would be able to identify how much Native American ancestry a person has.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cd7108006b7e

Or there's this - "Navajo Nation president calls Trump's 'Pocahontas' quip an ethnic slur"

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-warren-262266

All this is merely just another example of Trump being a disgusting piece of shit.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Jul 9th 2018 at 11:30 pm.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

This is Trumps America. It sickens me. 91 year old man beaten horribly for being Mexican. Beaten with a concrete block...by a woman who then got some men to kick and beat him some more.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/...les/index.html

Last edited by dakota44; Jul 10th 2018 at 1:56 am.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 1:36 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Any ordinary person is not totally fixated on race and ethnicity, and would find it extremely distasteful, not to mention absurd, to take a genetic test in order to have to silence the troglodyte in the White House. Amazingly enough, most people just aren't interested, nor would they dignify the entire stupid argument by joining in.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 1:38 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

This is Trumps America. It sickens me. 91 year old man beaten horribly for being Mexican.

Speaking of Troglodytes.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 2:02 am
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

...... But in any case through the American lens does half or quarter or whatever make a difference. The way it seems to work she is Cherokee. Just like Obama is the US's first black president. Er no he's not he's half black half white. What happened to the white part of him? So lets not get distracted by semantics or proportions of of racial mixing which in any case matters bugger all to me anyway. .
Some people are just obsessed with race for some reason.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 2:03 am
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

This is Trumps America. It sickens me. 91 year old man beaten horribly for being Mexican. Beaten with a concrete block...by a woman who then got some men to kick and beat him some more.

Wow! Lucky that didnt end up as murder.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

She must have thought he was an MS-13 member; it's an "easy" mistake to make...
Old Jul 10th 2018, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Usual "waffle" Still waiting on a reply over the "Bone Spurs" not that I expected to get one , you really are a waste off DNA
Old Jul 10th 2018, 10:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 2:39 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Elon Musk has some sort of invention he could send to the US/Mexico border to reunite those children with their parents.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 3:02 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
I wonder if Elon Musk has some sort of invention he could send to the US/Mexico border to reunite those children with their parents.
We just need some Thai Navy Seals - they have already proved to be super effective when it comes to rescuing children and reuniting them with their families.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 3:20 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
We just need some Thai Navy Seals - they have already proved to be super effective when it comes to rescuing children and reuniting them with their families.
Don't forget the British divers who were leading the rescue as well.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 3:21 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Don't forget the British divers who were leading the rescue as well.
They're welcome to tag along, but there won't be much diving for them to do in the concentration camps.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.