Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:13 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
Candace Owens? Oh boy, if you keep scraping the bottom of that barrel you might find a Charlie Kirk, or a Jesse Lee Peterson.

Why are you so obsessed with what is essentially a minor issue in a country where you don't even live, and clearly know nothing about?
What don't you like about Candace Owens? She seemed like a very bright young lady to me who has made some good points. What is the minor issue that you speak of? Am I not allowed to be interested in and voice opinions about countries that I don't live in? What are these things that presumably you know that I clearly know nothing about?

I'm honestly interested.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:24 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
What don't you like about Candace Owens? She seemed like a very bright young lady to me who has made some good points. What is the minor issue that you speak of? Am I not allowed to be interested in and voice opinions about countries that I don't live in? What are these things that presumably you know that I clearly know nothing about?

I'm honestly interested.
Doubling down on the concern trolling, I see. You talk a big game but you never seem to take your own advice.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:28 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly interested.
You should stop with the identity politics, posting the thoughts of one black woman doesn't justify anything.
You will be posting about the "Association of German National Jews" declaration of support for Hitler and the Iron Cross being awarded to Major Leo Skurnik, next.

Last edited by kimilseung; Jul 3rd 2018 at 5:32 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:31 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Identity politics has been known for many years it's at the heart of political correctness and is no more made up than political correctness itself. As for the example where I pointed out that politician as being selected on the basis of identity politics go and look again at the TEN indicators in that short BBC article and then explain why you think that none of them have anything to do with identity politics.

But you know what it seems that in the US it's impossible not to talk about politics without identity politics coming into it somewhere so maybe I should just accept that and instead of pointing it out, embrace it as a fact of life in modern day USA. So here goes: Trump has growing numbers of men, women and people of all races genders etc supporting him. Good hardworking and law abiding people from all of these groups deserting the Democratic party, shunning the likes of ANTIFA and rebelling against the wrongs of the past. Take a look at what this very fine young lady has to say about it all, and good on her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYTBiwaRIkk

Yeah, like I'd ever click on any of your sketchy links.

Why would I? I don't care anything about your fetish..
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:33 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Doubling down on the concern trolling, I see. You talk a big game but you never seem to take your own advice.
No, not at all. Actually I'm quite horrified at how seething and polarised the USA has become.

Dunno how you can bear to live there given that most of you have the option to live in the UK - which must surely be massively better?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:34 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

When Obama won by a landslide, twice, those who didn't vote for him didn't go into wrecking mode. There were a lot of people very strongly opposed to him but for the most part they accepted their loss and moved on. They didn't like it but they lumped it.
Bwah hahahahahahahahah

Not only did they go into wrecking mode, they lost their ****ing minds. As a matter of fact, they still whine and cry about him constantly. Case in point: Donald Trump's birtherism (identity politics much?) and the fact that he still is obsessed with Obama.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:37 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Bwah hahahahahahahahah

Not only did they go into wrecking mode, they lost their ****ing minds. As a matter of fact, they still whine and cry about him constantly. Case in point: Donald Trump's birtherism (identity politics much?) and the fact that he still is obsessed with Obama.
Its (now) an administration of wrecking balls. Knocking one thing down after another. The opposition wants the wrecking to stop.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:38 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly interested.
Candace Owens claimed to be a liberal until she suddenly had an awakening and became right wing. That "awakening" was finding out that a black woman saying bad things about other black people is something the right wing loves and will shovel money your way if you parrot right wing talking points.

As for the rest of "just asking questions" nonsense is obvious. You really aren't interested as you've proved again and again you don't actually want to learn anything, you just want to troll.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:44 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

No, not at all. Actually I'm quite horrified at how seething and polarised the USA has become.
Firstly, whooosh. Secondly, stop acting like it hasn't been like this for ages. The civil rights movement didn't form in a vacuum and that was only 50 years ago.

Dunno how you can bear to live there given that most of you have the option to live in the UK - which must surely be massively better?
I don't really have an option to live in the UK. At least, not a viable one in the short term. It's not like we'd make money selling our house and although even the bottom rung in my old grade in the civil service will pay enough to meet the current earnings requirement, I'm not guaranteed reinstatement, and it certainly wouldn't be near as much money as I'm making now. So we make the best with what we've got, just like anyone else.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:49 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

"If you don't like it, go home" Check!

Now I only need a "virtue signalling" and I'll have a full house.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
Candace Owens claimed to be a liberal until she suddenly had an awakening and became right wing. That "awakening" was finding out that a black woman saying bad things about other black people is something the right wing loves and will shovel money your way if you parrot right wing talking points.

As for the rest of "just asking questions" nonsense is obvious. You really aren't interested as you've proved again and again you don't actually want to learn anything, you just want to troll.
So having a different opinion is trolling is it? Those who don't agree with you are trolls, are they? Can you not see the problem with that?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:52 pm
I love my brick!

So having a different opinion is trolling is it? Those who don't agree with you are trolls, are they? Can you not see the problem with that?
Still got some straw left I see.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:53 pm
Doin' It Right

Can somebody please shoot me in the ****ing face, really hard?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 5:59 pm
Fair and balanced

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Can somebody please shoot me in the ****ing face, really hard?
Sorry, all the guns were confiscated by Obama.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 6:01 pm
Doin' It Right

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Sorry, all the guns were confiscated by Obama.
Thanks, Obama.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.