Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Old Jun 4th 2005, 10:45 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

I was wondering how much have people been following the Michael Jackson case.

Do you think he is guilty or a victim of hiw own entourage? Was the boy telling the truth or being manipulative? Personally I think that Jackson is guilty but I must confess to not having read ALL the trial data so I am probably swayed by media coverage. What I did think quite telling was when they showed the original police interview with the boy. The judge had directed the jury to watch not just what he said but his demeanor and body language. Apparently the boy had been very reticent to talk about it and was acting uncomfortable in a distressed manner just as a true victim would.

Opinions please.

Anne
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:22 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Michael Jackson? is he the bloke that put the drugs in Ms Corbys boogieboard bag?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:24 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I was wondering how much have people been following the Michael Jackson case.

Do you think he is guilty or a victim of hiw own entourage? Was the boy telling the truth or being manipulative? Personally I think that Jackson is guilty but I must confess to not having read ALL the trial data so I am probably swayed by media coverage. What I did think quite telling was when they showed the original police interview with the boy. The judge had directed the jury to watch not just what he said but his demeanor and body language. Apparently the boy had been very reticent to talk about it and was acting uncomfortable in a distressed manner just as a true victim would.

Opinions please.

Anne
Or was he uncomfortable as he was a child in a police interview because of this mother and a victim in that sense???
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:45 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Hang him, weird sicko.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Hang him, weird sicko.
200 hours community service!! But then that would also apply to his hangers on who have to hold that bloody umbrella over him.

Sha Mooooooooon mutha ......

SS

Last edited by SuperSeagulls; Jun 4th 2005 at 12:03 pm.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:23 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

No smoke without fire?? ,im of the same thinking-hes a weirdo,i feel sorry for his own kids & the upbringing they have been subjected to, by him.

Donna.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
No smoke without fire?? ,im of the same thinking-hes a weirdo,i feel sorry for his own kids & the upbringing they have been subjected to, by him.

Donna.
I never jumped to conclusions. but, "in my opinion",

he's a harmless weirdo. I have a bad feeling about the family that are prosecuting him, I think they mey be moneygrabbers. But you would have thought after the last trial 10 years ago MJ would have learnt his leason, DONT HAVE KIDS ROUND FOR SLEEPOVERS!!

But apparently not. I'll feel sad for MJ if he gets hammered again. He already paid the Jodie chandler kid $20million, now he's looking at 20 years in jail.

I don't believe anyone is that stupid to do it twice, I think this new family are riding on the back of the last pay out he did, and aiming for the same. Even if he gets of with the criminal conviction, they'll come right back with a civil one. ( this is from an expert in US Law... NOT!!!! )

JTL
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:14 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I never jumped to conclusions. but, "in my opinion",

he's a harmless weirdo. I have a bad feeling about the family that are prosecuting him, I think they mey be moneygrabbers. But you would have thought after the last trial 10 years ago MJ would have learnt his leason, DONT HAVE KIDS ROUND FOR SLEEPOVERS!!

But apparently not. I'll feel sad for MJ if he gets hammered again. He already paid the Jodie chandler kid $20million, now he's looking at 20 years in jail.

I don't believe anyone is that stupid to do it twice, I think this new family are riding on the back of the last pay out he did, and aiming for the same. Even if he gets of with the criminal conviction, they'll come right back with a civil one. ( this is from an expert in US Law... NOT!!!! )

JTL
Yeah, but maybe put in another way MJ is thinking my fans would never think that i would be stupid enough to do it twice? (there also have been more than two complaints put against him)
Im the same by only forming an opinion over what i hear & see via media,but something stinks

Donna.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:21 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

He's a witch I tells ya, a witch
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:24 pm
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Predictions of Michael Jackson verdict

Chemically castrate the paedophile.

Sick ****.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Yeah, but maybe put in another way MJ is thinking my fans would never think that i would be stupid enough to do it twice? (there also have been more than two complaints put against him)
Im the same by only forming an opinion over what i hear & see via media,but something stinks

Donna.
MrsJTLs opinion was that, after the last 'dodgey' let off, where he had to pay $20 million to stop the trial (thus earning him $100s millions in future record sales), would and should have been a HUGE warning sign to any parent. Don't let MJ have any time alone with your kids, never mind time in a bedroom, never mind sleep with him

Ahh, I reckon its a wind up, she saw the opportunity to stuff a really wealthy guy.

But as I said, what do I know, leave it to the jury,

JTL
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
MrsJTLs opinion was that, after the last 'dodgey' let off, where he had to pay $20 million to stop the trial (thus earning him $100s millions in future record sales), would and should have been a HUGE warning sign to any parent. Don't let MJ have any time alone with your kids, never mind time in a bedroom, never mind sleep with him

Ahh, I reckon its a wind up, she saw the opportunity to stuff a really wealthy guy.

But as I said, what do I know, leave it to the jury,

JTL

Ahhh... a jury? -bench of innocent people like you & i

Donna.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

No 40 year bloke is stupid enough to have kids over for sleepovers unless they have an ulterior motive. His defence are saying he is naive but he isn't. He's already been through it once with Jordy chandler - he most definitely isn't naive.
Like most paedophiles he is convinced he is not doing anything wrong as he 'loves' the child involved and feels he is not hurting them. He has cleverly built a reputation for himself as a harmless eccentric.
I think he should go to jail otherwise every paedophile in the world will feel their depravity has been justified and accepted.
Unfortunately as Jackson is famous and therefore a hero in the States I fear it's unlikely he will be convicted. Remember O.J?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:58 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know if he's guilty or not, but I just cant see MJ in Jail..

I have tried to imagine it.. but my brain wont let me...

if he is found guilty what do you reckon will happen. Jail? Appeal then running away to Europe (ala Roman Polanski) or suicide?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:58 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good job he's not in UK and therefore would have the right to trial by "peers"

Who would they get? j-kay, bono, prince/~ , bowie, I cant name 12....

Its as unlikely as frank bough being caught for Cocaine posession and a southampton goalie proclaiming to be God.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.