British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 1:11 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
Berlin tells gloating Juncker: Go | Brexit 2016 | The Times & The Sunday Times

Well said Angela.

I'll second that.

If nothing else, at least she has the common sense to put jobs before gloating.:cool:

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 1:19 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Little wonder she wants him gone.

His brain is so pickled he doesn't seem to know what planet he is on.

:rofl:

EMR Jul 3rd 2016 1:21 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Bipat (Post 11992400)
You didn't answer the question about any other country allowing free movement over its borders from neighbouring countries. (The EU is not yet a Federation it consists of separate countries).

The EU is union of nations with treaties to which the Uk is a signatory.
FACT.

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 1:39 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11992423)
The EU is union of nations with treaties to which the Uk is a signatory.
FACT.

Still not answered the question. :cool:

EMR Jul 3rd 2016 1:45 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 11992438)
Still not answered the question. :cool:

Really facts are not answers to a question.
But then we know how you feel about facts.

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 1:46 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11992443)
Really facts are not answers to a question.
But then we know how you feel about facts.

Fact, you lost.

Get over it. :cool:

EMR Jul 3rd 2016 1:54 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 11992444)
Fact, you lost.

Get over it. :cool:

You really do not like facts do you.?

We may have lost the referendum but the future does not belong to the extremists and moronic views that existed within brexit.
Tomorrow belongs to brexit light.
It belongs to the young and educated who will pick up the pieces and build a new relationship with the EU.

Bipat Jul 3rd 2016 2:13 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11992423)
The EU is union of nations with treaties to which the Uk is a signatory.
FACT.

You are describing a Federation. It is still just a trade organisation.
The member countries are sovereign states

amideislas Jul 3rd 2016 2:22 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 11992411)
Berlin tells gloating Juncker: Go | Brexit 2016 | The Times & The Sunday Times

Well said Angela.

I'll second that.

If nothing else, at least she has the common sense to put jobs before gloating.:cool:

And I'd third it. He shouldn't have been there in the first place. It's time for real leadership in the EU.

la mancha Jul 3rd 2016 2:52 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
And the UK.

GeniB Jul 3rd 2016 4:52 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
well now kiddies. Are we sitting comfortable? Here's a bedtime story of how democracy really works in the UK

Tory leadership: Behind the scenes of Johnson-Gove drama - BBC News

GeniB Jul 3rd 2016 4:56 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 11992288)
:rofl:

In other words we won't be eligible to get some of our own money back, which we won't have to hand over in the first place.

:rofl:

Typical remain sense of logic I suppose. :cool:


No Dick DURRRH The Erasmus programme is one set up by the Dutch (Erasmus!! famous Dutch.Guy .. get it..?) It is 'open' to all students in the EU...
But that will now exclude the UK

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 5:38 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 
Microsoft Doesn’t Care About Brexit, UK to Remain Top Market

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 5:40 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 11992449)
You really do not like facts do you.?

We may have lost the referendum but the future does not belong to the extremists and moronic views that existed within brexit.
Tomorrow belongs to brexit light.
It belongs to the young and educated who will pick up the pieces and build a new relationship with the EU.

You mean the 65% who could not even be bothered to vote for what you claim to be their own interests ? :confused:

Dick Dasterdly Jul 3rd 2016 5:44 pm

re: Post EU Referendum
 

Originally Posted by GeniB (Post 11992569)
No Dick DURRRH The Erasmus programme is one set up by the Dutch (Erasmus!! famous Dutch.Guy .. get it..?) It is 'open' to all students in the EU...
But that will now exclude the UK

It is not limited solely to EU countries. :cool:


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:40 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.