British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 7:15 pm

re: Post EU Referendum

Originally Posted by jonesy7 (Post 12049489)
Micheal o'leary is very pro European... Ryanair operates over 350 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, with a single 737-700 all made wear mmmmmmm the USA

Bloody shit aircraft (world's most popular medium range). But after brexit, might be our only choice. Those goddam French foreigners won't want to pay the NHS billions, so we won't buy their shit aircraft. And they refuse to claim their cheese is British. Goddam Frogs.

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide (Post 12049497)
Sure is
Quote:

" The most influential person in Europe in the last 20 to 30 years has been Margaret Thatcher. Without her we'd be all living in some French bloody unemployed republic."

Micheal O'Leary

Another O Leary quote...

"The European Union spends most of its time either suing me, torturing me, criticizing me or condemning me for lowering the cost of air travel all over Europe."

I recall watching a documentary of him visiting Brussels a few year ago and ridiculing the EU and its air travel policies something rotten.

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 7:26 pm

Another O Leary corker...

"Germans will crawl bollock naked over broken glass to get low air fares".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must be quite a sight, Ami. ;)

jonesy7 Sep 11th 2016 7:29 pm

Wrong again you spout that much bull you even believe it yourself
In the 10 years from 2004 to 2014, Airbus has received 8,933 orders while delivering 4,824, and Boeing has received 8,428 orders while delivering 4,458.

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by jonesy7 (Post 12049513)
Wrong again you spout that much bull you even believe it yourself
In the 10 years from 2004 to 2014, Airbus has received 8,933 orders while delivering 4,824, and Boeing has received 8,428 orders while delivering 4,458.

Oh my god, such a huge error I have made. (Assuming what you say is true).

Goddam foreigners anyway. They don't even have the decency to learn or speak proper English. And they drive on the wrong side of the road.

DaveLovesDee Sep 11th 2016 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by jonesy7 (Post 12049489)
Micheal o'leary is very pro European... Ryanair operates over 350 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, with a single 737-700 all made wear mmmmmmm the USA

It was either those or one of the smaller Airbus's, and Boeing offered a better price for the first few orders.

It makes logistical sense to standardise on only one model of aircraft for Ryanair's business model

jonesy7 Sep 11th 2016 8:30 pm

That's funny easyjet manage to use both with no problems ... If he was so pro eu he would pay a premium to use eu aircraft surely or does that not fit into Ryanairs business model just asking

paulry Sep 11th 2016 9:00 pm

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12049502)
Bloody shit aircraft (world's most popular medium range). But after brexit, might be our only choice. Those goddam French foreigners won't want to pay the NHS billions, so we won't buy their shit aircraft. And they refuse to claim their cheese is British. Goddam Frogs.

You're getting confused. Goddam is more of a US exclamation.

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12049510)
Another O Leary corker...

"Germans will crawl bollock naked over broken glass to get low air fares".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must be quite a sight, Ami. ;)

I have no idea if O'Leary ever said that. And I'm no Ryanair fan, but frankly, your history with quotes leaves a lot to be desired (most are made up bullshit).

So yeah Dicky boy, whatever you say... Brexit is brexit and all that rot. :banghead:

DaveLovesDee Sep 11th 2016 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by Vexcore (Post 12049106)
lol, Didn't Jean Claude Juncker say it himself 'OUT IS OUT'

We don't need that shite known as the 'EUROPEAN UNION' i feel british i am british i am not EUROPEAN.

OUT IS OUT - BREXIT IS BREXIT

I am British AND European.

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12049582)

Great shot of Merkel in all her glory, round about the two minute mark. :rofl:

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 10:53 pm

"Donald Tusk urges help for Bulgaria’s borders
Council president says EU can ‘never again’ allow its borders being ‘overrun by migration.’
By CYNTHIA KROET 9/9/16, 5:00 PM CET Updated 9/11/16, 7:07 AM CET
European Council President Donald Tusk on Friday said that he will call upon EU member countries at the informal summit in Bratislava to help Bulgaria protect its border with Turkey from the migrant surge.

Speaking in Tallinn, after meeting Estonian Prime Minister Taavi Rõivas, Tusk said he will ask the countries “to send concrete, operational support to Bulgaria to protect its border with Turkey, in the form of border guards and equipment.”
“We need to show that we are aware, determined and capable of handling the biggest concerns,” Tusk said.

Bloody Foreigners.
Let's build a Concrete wall and keep them out.
What say you Ami ?

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 11:21 pm

Surely that can't be the same EU who not so long ago were giving other E.Eu countries a rollicking for doing precisely the same thing ? :confused:

Vexcore Sep 12th 2016 12:46 am

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12049582)

Are you bollocks.

You're 'British' and thats it.

paulry Sep 12th 2016 1:07 am

Originally Posted by Vexcore (Post 12049725)
Are you bollocks.

You're 'British' and thats it.

Yep. :cool: He's deluding himself. :flypig:

I can't wait for us to get back our good old British passports! :britflag: