British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

Ingles Sep 11th 2016 8:39 am

re: Post EU Referendum

Will be off interest to those who want to stay IN

#BrexitJustice, a Politics in United Kingdom on Crowdfunder

And yes, I do contribute to this fund.

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 9:13 am

From your link, ingles:

A very interesting analysis.

Should Vote Leave be prosecuted over its referendum propaganda?’ An article by Anthony Eskander [criminal barrister]

Vexcore Sep 11th 2016 9:16 am

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12049056)

Riff raff that.

Surprised you're posting such BOLLOCKS.

*Should Vote Leave be Prosecuted*

LOL

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 9:20 am

At least you're consistent with the entire leave theme: bollocks.

Just a note: it takes more than 1 minute to read the article. You might try reading it before screaming "bollocks". There's some pretty damning evidence that certainly can be prosecuted. Read it.

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 9:22 am

To think if this Eu abomination/monster which is attempting to put much of Europe under its dictatorial control by whatever devious means possible and has created so much dissent, disagreement and disatisfaction amongst member nations, had not been created, we could have still been trading with each other on a friendly basis and not thrown countless billions down the plug hole on a madcap project which was doomed to failure from day one.

:cool:

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 9:24 am

On top of that, they're all reptilian aliens seeking to destroy the planet.

Fredbargate Sep 11th 2016 9:25 am

The entire Remain campaign was based on a pack of lies. Most of the scares have already been exposed. But by haunting immigrants with fears of being deported, and thus whipping up race-based hysteria, they have one last card to play in their shameful effort to smash the democratic will of the people

Lying Remain camp responsible for eruption of racism - The Commentator

Vexcore Sep 11th 2016 9:26 am

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12049061)
At least you're consistent with the entire leave theme: bollocks.

Just a note: it takes more than 1 minute to read the article. You might try reading it before screaming "bollocks". There's some pretty damning evidence that certainly can be prosecuted. Read it.

Nah, the second i saw that link... that says 'Prosecuted' and vote leave'

it is indeed MAJOR BOLLOCKS.

Seriously get over it.

*i still cant believe the amount of butthurt Remainers are even now in august.... *

Dick Dasterdly Sep 11th 2016 9:33 am

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12049056)

Actually there's a far better case for proving we did not originally join on a sound legal basis in the first instance and could justifiably claim that we are not a member of this abominable, catastrophic, self defeating, crisis ridden can of worms at all. :cool:

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 9:36 am

So, I read it.

Jeezus.. You couldn't have picked a less balanced, angry, emotional and baseless analysis of campaign predictions of the possible consequences an event that hasn't even happened, yet ominously, the consequences from the mere threat of it aren't exactly optimistic.

By the way, the FTSE 100 is about as British as Chicago pizza.

Oh and naturally, this is neither misleading nor inciting racism. No no!

http://static1.uk.businessinsider.co...ne-16-2016.jpg

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 9:45 am

Originally Posted by Vexcore (Post 12049066)
Nah, the second i saw that link... that says 'Prosecuted' and vote leave'

it is indeed MAJOR BOLLOCKS.

Seriously get over it.

*i still cant believe the amount of butthurt Remainers are even now in august.... *

That's the whole problem with the church of leave: facts and details are considered blasphemy.

mfesharne Sep 11th 2016 9:54 am

Interesting that out of the sixteen million, one hundred & forty one thousand, two hundred & forty one that voted to remain they've managed to scrape together just over £145K which works out that if each contributor gave a tenner only fourteen thousand five hundred consider it a viable proposition.

Even I'm surprised there are so few Remainiac fools prepared to part with their money!

Bwahahahahahahaha

amideislas Sep 11th 2016 10:18 am

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12049068)
Actually there's a far better case for proving we did not originally join on a sound legal basis in the first instance and could justifiably claim that we are not a member of this abominable, catastrophic, self defeating, crisis ridden can of worms at all. :cool:

So leave. What's the problem? You don't care about facts or details. So sign the papers and tell em to farkoff.

Or is there something else you want? Unemployment benefits? Council housing? Winter fuel payment? A new land rover? Special consideration for being British? The usual stuff...

jimenato Sep 11th 2016 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Bipat (Post 12049009)
I have put several links regarding trade deal talks going on here in India--often 'rubbished' by 'remainers on this thread.

Oh, come on!:sneaky:

It was said by David Davis and NONE of it has come anywhere near to fruition - never had any chance of doing so.

It just proves how ignorant and deluded the Brexit camp is - from their leader right down to the grass roots.

DaveLovesDee Sep 11th 2016 10:27 am

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12049087)
So leave. What's the problem? You don't care about facts or details. So sign the papers and tell em to farkoff.

Or is there something else you want? Unemployment benefits? Council housing? Winter fuel payment? A new land rover? Special consideration for being British? The usual stuff...

Why would they be in a hurry to leave, when there's no actual consensus what what the UK wants from Brexit other than 'to leave the EU'.

The government will take as long as they can to trigger Article 50 because they are still trying to figure out how to get all the continued benefits of single-market access (including the City of London) without free movement.

I the UK were a person, they'd probably be labelled scroungers by the red-tops.