British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Post EU Referendum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/post-eu-referendum-879308/)

amideislas Apr 10th 2017 5:24 pm

Re: Post EU Referendum

Hook, line, sinker.

la mancha Apr 10th 2017 5:28 pm

Where, besides in the headline, does your link say the UK could be kicked out of the single market?

amideislas Apr 10th 2017 5:36 pm

It doesn't. And it isn't. That was the farkin' point.

But you bought it anyway. Explains a lot about why you believe the stuff you do.

Fredbargate Apr 10th 2017 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12225126)
That makes me proud to be a 21st Century Brit thanks for the compliment.
It must be sad for you living in a world in which you are so out of touch with reality..
There must be some 1950s reinactment society you can join, if they will have you.

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12225454)
What's a reinactment society? I suspect it is part of your poor education:p

The 1950's is only yesterday when rationing caused by Germany's last European adventure ended.

However:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c43hMp7yD9Q

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12225466)
The 50,s obviously is still part of your daily thinking if you think it was only yesterday .
Thanks for confirming it and that for you it was a better time.

Is it your lack of education, lack of basic English or just your desire to always have the last word trying to throw in an insults that leads to posts like the last one above.

SultanOfSwing Apr 10th 2017 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12226058)
Is it your lack of education, lack of basic English or just your desire to always have the last word trying to throw in an insults that leads to posts like the last one above.

> comments on lack of education and lack of basic English
> doesn't use question mark at the end of a question

Delicious irony.

la mancha Apr 10th 2017 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12226056)
It doesn't. And it isn't. That was the farkin' point.

But you bought it anyway. Explains a lot about why you believe the stuff you do.

But it does: the headline! ‘EU Brexit strategy leak: Britain could be kicked out of single market & sued’ Your post, your link.

I, and I suspect many others, know you are only trying to save face. The headline says something and you believed it to have been said by someone in the report. Now you deny it. Nice spin: a matador couldn’t have done it better.

Olé

amideislas Apr 10th 2017 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by amideislas (Post 12225631)
Perhaps you could start blaming the EU for "kicking Britain out"? It'll no doubt be a timely topic soon enough, and hey - here's some starters for you:

EU parliament leader: we want Britain out as soon as possible

A senior EU leader has confirmed the bloc wants Britain out as soon as possible

Britain could be kicked out of single market

Originally Posted by la mancha (Post 12225739)
As for Britain being kicked out of the single market: if that happens we had all better start to downgrade figures, hadn't we? Especially Spain.

I don't know, but it sure looks like you bought it (and just in case you'd already forgotten, Britain is LEAVING the EU and single market by choice. Nobody is "kicking it out". This is what I was talking about. It seems the rewriting of history may already be starting).

Anyway, it looks like you just did a far better job of slithering away from that.

Dick Dasterdly Apr 10th 2017 6:59 pm

Looks like that Spanish wine is way too strong for you to handle Ami. :lol:

Try adding a little water or else stick with what you know best. :nod:

Fredbargate Apr 10th 2017 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12226063)
> comments on lack of education and lack of basic English
> doesn't use question mark at the end of a question

Delicious irony.

Poor education due to the lack of good teachers after Germany slaughtered them on their last European tour.

SultanOfSwing Apr 10th 2017 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12226118)
Poor education due to the lack of good teachers after Germany slaughtered them on their last European tour.

Can you give me the number of your dealer please, because whatever you're on, I want some.

Fredbargate Apr 10th 2017 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 12226120)
Can you give me the number of your dealer please, because whatever you're on, I want some.

God but you need a special phone.

SultanOfSwing Apr 10th 2017 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate (Post 12226124)
God but you need a special phone.

I'd say you would need a special phone to connect with something that isn't there :blink:

Dick Dasterdly Apr 10th 2017 7:15 pm

Sturgeon HUMILIATED by her own people as poll reveals Scots taking HARD LINE on immigration - Your Brexit

Looks like Kranky is way out of line with her own people.

:cool:

Annetje Apr 10th 2017 8:05 pm

UK's future explained in easy understandable language (more or less how I see it as well)

Boris Johnson's Moscow humiliation as Brexit ends UK's global influence - Business for Scotland

:ohmy:

DaveLovesDee Apr 10th 2017 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly (Post 12226128)

I've never heard of Jonathan Curtis, and he's probably not the make-up artist or the drummer which are the most common listings on Google.

Is he just another Guido Fawkes clone?