Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Meghan Markle's sin is being an American that stole Prince Harry?

Meghan Markle's sin is being an American that stole Prince Harry?

Old Jul 14th 2019, 2:28 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meghan Markle's sin is being an American that stole Prince Harry?

Originally Posted by Pica View Post
Give me a break! i have other things to do rather than spend my time immediately responding to comments on this thread.
To be blunt, his mistake was marrying her. He could so easily have enjoyed a long term clandestine relationship with her rather than inviting her to join the Firm -preferably someone younger, prettier, more prepared to adhere to the norms of behaviour expected of the Royal household.
NOW- do your best jimento
OK - so she's too old and not pretty enough (I'd like to meet you).

What aspect of her behaviour doesn't fit the expectations?

Genuine question by the way, I don't know much about it.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
OK - so she's too old and not pretty enough (I'd like to meet you).

What aspect of her behaviour doesn't fit the expectations?

Genuine question by the way, I don't know much about it.
Plenty on Google. As to your wanting to meet me comment.... get real. I never had my eyes set on a rich influential British Prince.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 2:34 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
So the negative coverage of her white family is racist?

Well I guess that makes some sort of sense.
I don't know anything about any "negative" coverage of her "white" family.

What I can't help but suspect, is that since there's nothing dubious in her history or character, the only thing left is race and nationality. What do they call those phenomena? You know, the ones Britain has become rather iconic for in recent memory?

Last edited by amideislas; Jul 14th 2019 at 3:29 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 2:35 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty on Google. As to your wanting to meet me comment.... get real. I never had my eyes set on a rich influential British Prince.

​​​​​​​Nope - I've looked. Nothing significant on google that isn't just tittle tattle.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 3:35 pm
FreeThinker

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
I don't know anything about any "negative" coverage if her "white" family.

What I can't help but suspect, is that since there's nothing dubious in her history or character, the only thing left is race and nationality. What do they call those phenomena? You know, the ones Britain has become rather iconic for in recent memory?
Well to be fair her dad and sister have been a bit problematic to say the least.

And she's an actress - some consider that a bit vulgar.

And Ann Widdecombe thinks she's 'trouble'.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 3:50 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin wants to leave the EU to "stop sharia law". I have a nephew who's currently serving a 5 year sentence for drug trafficking. Does that make me dubious?

What if I were black? Or a "foreigner"? (actually I am a foreigner, and so is everyone else, but we'll keep that a secret in this context) Would that make me suspect?

This Meghan thing is little more than another episode of Britain's favourite pastime: sensationalism. it's apparently quite fun for some. Yet I doubt it is for the victim. But apparently she deserves it... for being the little tramp she isn't.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
I posted at 5:39pm. Different parts of the world have different time zones
Sorry SoS. Didn't see the Aussie tag.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 4:19 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
Sorry SoS. Didn't see the Aussie tag.
No worries
Old Jul 14th 2019, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Give me a break! i have other things to do rather than spend my time immediately responding to comments on this thread.
To be blunt, his mistake was marrying her. He could so easily have enjoyed a long term clandestine relationship with her rather than inviting her to join the Firm -preferably someone younger, prettier, more prepared to adhere to the norms of behaviour expected of the Royal household.
NOW- do your best jimento
Oh my Gosh, you can not be serious. What are the expected behaviors from the Royal household worth adhering to? And by the way have you been keeping score of the number of people in the Royal household who cheat on their partners? I personally hope Meghan don't use their example of what to do and instead love and honor her husband. I also think Harry purposely chose to pick someone completely different from "that" world he grew up in of socialites that haven't a clue of what its like to live with dignity and hard work.

He could have easily married one of those types that all were hanger-on's trying to become a royal. But Harry being the person he is wanted to break ranks and desired someone "real" and not another little entitled role filler to spend the rest of his days on earth with. I very much like their chances for all the reasons mentioned and the more the public and press attacks Meghan the closer and protective Harry will feel for his wife. It will only remind Harry of his mother's treatment. Btw, Meghan is drop dead gorgeous, and it's difficult to imagine Harry finding a hotter wife. And Harry knows that.

Last edited by UkWinds5353; Jul 14th 2019 at 4:37 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Neither did Meghan!

Harry gave chase and over time she fell in love. With all the scrutiny and unjust bias directed toward her from the other side of the pond there is no way Meghan isn't in love. And Harry is not a fool.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 5:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Neither did Meghan!

Harry gave chase and over time she fell in love. With all the scrutiny and unjust bias directed toward her from the other side of the pond there is no way Meghan isn't in love. And Harry is not a fool.
You are making statements such as the above and earlier that you “one thing I know for sure is Meghan definitely loves Harry”. How do you know for sure? Are you a member of their inner circle. Fact is we barely know anything about them ‘for sure’, it’s mostly gossip.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
You are making statements such as the above and earlier that you “one thing I know for sure is Meghan definitely loves Harry”. How do you know for sure? Are you a member of their inner circle. Fact is we barely know anything about them ‘for sure’, it’s mostly gossip.
Perhaps ukwinds is just a hopeless romantic? Cute.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh my Gosh, you can not be serious. What are the expected behaviors from the Royal household worth adhering to? And by the way have you been keeping score of the number of people in the Royal household who cheat on their partners? I personally hope Meghan don't use their example of what to do and instead love and honor her husband. I also think Harry purposely chose to pick someone completely different from "that" world he grew up in of socialites that haven't a clue of what its like to live with dignity and hard work.

He could have easily married one of those types that all were hanger-on's trying to become a royal. But Harry being the person he is wanted to break ranks and desired someone "real" and not another little entitled role filler to spend the rest of his days on earth with. I very much like their chances for all the reasons mentioned and the more the public and press attacks Meghan the closer and protective Harry will feel for his wife. It will only remind Harry of his mother's treatment. Btw, Meghan is drop dead gorgeous, and it's difficult to imagine Harry finding a hotter wife. And Harry knows that.
Lol over and over again. It is the duty of the British aristocracy to spread their seed freely and widely- didn't you know?
Old Jul 14th 2019, 6:14 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

It's geting like HELLO magazine in here

None of us know anything about these people, and their private lives aren't more interesting than anybody else's just because of an accident of birth.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
It's geting like HELLO magazine in here

None of us know anything about these people, and their private lives aren't more interesting than anybody else's just because of an accident of birth.
Yes, it's fun.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.