Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:59 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Originally Posted by NC Penguin View Post
It must be something about being over 40 that causes you to have a problem with comprehension.
You're under 40?

I always picture Mary Whitehouse when I think of you.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:59 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
Simply brilliant.
If I had 2 daughters I might think differently about what specifically
The price of Tampons ...
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass View Post
No you are wrong the path of least resistance would be to ignore your ramblings but I can't anymore. You jumped into a thread to defend a photo you never saw in order to continue a bitchfest with Leslie.

She doesnt need defending but you're driving me nuts with your manipulation on here, its like the playground sucking up to some to go against another.
You're crackers. And you are in a mood lately. Trying to find someone else to fight with?

I saw most of the pictures, and commented on them before. Just not the one.

And frankly, I didn't care for how the guy was being treated in general.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:01 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin View Post
It must be something about being over 40 that causes you to have a problem with comprehension.
I was asking you to be specific about your vague post referring to me conjecturing on realities that don't apply to me.

I guess my answer is

If the queen had balls she would be king
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:02 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
The price of Tampons ...

But surely them being on a menstrual cycle would interfere with my pervy bizzare fantasises
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

But surely them being on a menstrual cycle would interfere with my pervy bizzare fantasises
I'm beginning to think you're on one of your own.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:05 pm
Banned

I'm off to the gym, I hope to see some funny or well constructed arguements when I return. At the very least some indignant outrage at young ladies in bikinis posted by dear old Dad.
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym View Post
You're crackers. And you are in a mood lately. Trying to find someone else to fight with?

I saw most of the pictures, and commented on them before. Just not the one.

And frankly, I didn't care for how the guy was being treated in general.
You might be sexy, but you're a fruitcake.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
You might be sexy, but you're a fruitcake.
At least I get one out of two then. And you?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:06 pm
Banned

I'm beginning to think you're on one of your own.
I have a car actually
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:07 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc View Post
I have to back Tom up here.

him and Fatbrit, that's all there were.........

but somehow it changed to him being gangraped by the entire board.
Of course, since you're a member of his cliquey gang, you would say that.

PS - Anotherlimey held him down while you guys violated him.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have a car actually
I was (obviously) referring to your apparent mental menstrual cycle.
Life goes on.

At least I get one out of two then. And you?
Me too.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Who's Dean?

And why can't he stand up for himself?
His ass hurts too much when he tries to stand up.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me too.
Whatever you say then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.