Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:49 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's that time again - Turkey of the year

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
What bothered you about it specifically?
The identity of the poster of a photo of implied sexual nature. As I said had it been her boyfriend or someone of that ilk it's one thing, her dad posting it another.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:49 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Gay's and lesbians for one. Then you are shocked by consential age women having photos of them taken in their bikinis.
To me this is almost as hysteric as the Stranger taped my daughter thread which was mostly hysteric women projecting their issues onto a non-event.
I think you might also be over-reacting 'just a tad' screaming pro exploitation of women/girls
I'm not screaming anything. I'm responding to your silly interrogation.

I don't consider gay and lesbian rights to be a "liberal" issue but more a civil rights matter. I suppose very right wing people and maybe religious nuts consider civil rights to be "liberal" but I don't think that most moderates (which is what I am) would agree.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
The identity of the poster of a photo of implied sexual nature. As I said had it been her boyfriend or someone of that ilk it's one thing, her dad posting it another.
Hmm. Maybe he just found it funny (like LL did)?

I could see someone saying "Go pose with that funny gnome for a pic" and the girl deciding to pose like she did, and everyone laughing and snapping the pic.

Dang I wish I'd actually seen the thing...
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:52 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
I'm not screaming anything. I'm responding to your silly interrogation.

My interrogation?! You've spearheaded the issue over and over again in the past week and have had a response which finds your over-reaction quite bizzare and hysteric

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Dec 31st 2008 at 7:00 pm.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Once again Leslie you are over-stating your point turning my compliment into some 'bizarre fantasy', talk about a drama queen.

I still see nothing wrong but you have championed this issue from day one, in addition to a few other posters. I would suggest they need to look inwards at themselves
Do you often tell men that their daughters are hot and "I would"? Wow what an open minded guy you are.

I haven't championed anything. Stop reading more into what I'm saying than is there. I've taken the piss out of it because it was so obviously weird and funny to me. You're the one getting pissy and feeling the need to defend the guys choice of photos. You're the only one championing anything. I'm having a laugh - or at least I was until you started demanding explanations.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:56 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
A bit puritanical as I said, but that's just my opinion,. There's been a lot saucier pictures posted over the years of other women in their 20's.

Assegai also has pictures of his son in a policeman's uniform maybe he is actually a proponent of police brutaility and fascism.

One of his wife and daughter in bikinis - I see incest right there

One of his daughter holding a koala bear............ animal cruelty no doubt
Old Dec 31st 2008, 6:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
Do you often tell men that their daughters are hot and "I would"? Wow what an open minded guy you are.

I haven't championed anything. Stop reading more into what I'm saying than is there. I've taken the piss out of it because it was so obviously weird and funny to me. You're the one getting pissy and feeling the need to defend the guys choice of photos. You're the only one championing anything. I'm having a laugh - or at least I was until you started demanding explanations.

Of course not this is the cyberworld FFS.

You've being going on about those pics for a week or whatever and are now turning it into 'a laugh' and making it out like it's my issue now you've been called out.
Nice try sneaky
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

A bit puritanical as I said, but that's just my opinion,. There's been a lot saucier pictures posted over the years of other women in their 20's.

Assegai also has pictures of his son in a policeman's uniform maybe he is actually a proponent of police brutaility and fascism.

One of his wife and daughter in bikinis - I see incest right there

One of his daughter holding a koala bear............ animal cruelty no doubt
You left out bestiality.
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Tit.
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

Appreciate the support Tracey and Lord Lionheart.

I guess somebody like me who has ruffled a few feathers and who then puts up photos of his family is going to get shot down in flames -they are either too pretty, too ugly, too plain, too pervy. I'm never going to win.

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years and I only recently put a photo of myself up because I was challenged by another poster after having a pop at him in response to a sarcy remark so I thought I might as well go the whole hog and put some up of my family, they are a significant part of me.

To be fair it's only two or three posters that have had a go. It is ironic that one or two of the pc lefties who want to push back the boundaries suddenly get all po-faced when it suits them, but hypocrisy has always been their hallmark. That having been said one of the photos was a bit inappropriate and I shouldn't have put it up but I hasten to add I didn't take it, it just happens to be on the harddrive on the computer we share.

Some people appreciate them and if others don't, too bad. I don't feel I need to justify myself and if you feel better making disparaging remarks so be it.

Happy New Year.
Banned

Originally Posted by Tracym View Post
Hmm. Maybe he just found it funny (like LL did)?

I could see someone saying "Go pose with that funny gnome for a pic" and the girl deciding to pose like she did, and everyone laughing and snapping the pic.

Dang I wish I'd actually seen the thing...
And the worst thing is you really didn't miss anything
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:01 pm
WTF?

My interrogation?! You've spearheaded the issue over and over agin in the past week and have had a response which finds your over-reaction quite bizzare and hysteric
Spearheaded? Are you delusional? Somebody else brought it up in this thread.

I find your obsession with my reaction strange and sinister.

Let's use some more descriptive words that don't apply!!!

Snappy!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Assegai View Post
Appreciate the support Tracey and Lord Lionheart.

I guess somebody like me who has ruffled a few feathers and who then puts up photos of his family is going to get shot down in flames -they are either too pretty, too ugly, too plain, too pervy. I'm never going to win.

I've been a member of this forum for 2 years and I only recently put a photo of myself up because I was challenged by another poster after having a pop at him in response to a sarcy remark so I thought I might as well go the whole hog and put some up of my family, they are a significant part of me.

To be fair it's only two or three posters that have had a go. It is ironic that one or two of the pc lefties who want to push back the boundaries suddenly get all po-faced when it suits them, but hypocrisy has always been their hallmark. That having been said one of the photos was a bit inappropriate and I shouldn't have put it up but I hasten to add I didn't take it, it just happens to be on the harddrive on the computer we share.

Some people appreciate them and if others don't, too bad. I don't feel I need to justify myself and if you feel better making disparaging remarks so be it.

Happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you too.
Banned

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Tom Tit.
The bathroom's third on the left me old china
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And the worst thing is you really didn't miss anything
Probably true - but I can't really offer a firm opinion without it though.

Wouldn't stop some I'm sure, but...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.