Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Impeaching Trump about to happen as I predicted in 2016

Impeaching Trump about to happen as I predicted in 2016

Old Oct 17th 2019, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Impeaching Trump about to happen as I predicted in 2016

I was right the whole time about Trump being impeached and I also said that if the crimes are severe enough even republicans will vote to convict. I stand by that prediction.
But even I'm amazed that Trump was arrogant enough to commit multiple crimes to put himself in the bull's eye.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Impeaching Trump about to happen as I predicted in 2016

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
I was right the whole time about Trump being impeached and I also said that if the crimes are severe enough even republicans will vote to convict. I stand by that prediction.
But even I'm amazed that Trump was arrogant enough to commit multiple crimes to put himself in the bull's eye.

They have been down that road before ... relying on the presidents in question to do the 'right thing' and resign first to save the country the embarrassment .. They did... will Trump resign..? I very much doubt it. Will they then go ahead with the impeachment?...
Old Oct 18th 2019, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeniB View Post
They have been down that road before ... relying on the presidents in question to do the 'right thing' and resign first to save the country the embarrassment .. They did... will Trump resign..? I very much doubt it. Will they then go ahead with the impeachment?...
Trump will never resign because of his legal jeopardy. Once he is no longer President he can be prosecuted for his crimes just like any other criminal. He is going to do everything to remain in power including trying to limit the influence of certain voting blocks that will turn this election. That means the GOP must find a way to decrease the numbers in the African American community that are extremely angry with Trump and his state regional loyalist. They(AA) tend to vote at a higher clip than any other demographic for the Democrat party. About 93-97%. If African Americans and Hispanics come out in force with the energized female vote Trump will be impeached at the ballot box next year.

Last edited by UkWinds5353; Oct 18th 2019 at 12:37 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 12:40 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

He may well be impeached, but he won't be removed.

The removal of him before 2020 will cause catastrophic damage to this country - and may endanger the Union itself because his base will never accept that he did anything wrong.

He needs to be rebuked at the ballot box, and then ignored. People worry about him not going willingly, but how is that going to happen? At 12.01 on inauguration day no one will pay him any attention anymore even if he continues to squat in the WH.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Impeaching Trump about to happen as I predicted in 2016

Originally Posted by civilservant View Post

The removal of him before 2020 will cause catastrophic damage to this country - and may endanger the Union itself because his base will never accept that he did anything wrong.

He needs to be rebuked at the ballot box, and then ignored. People worry about him not going willingly, but how is that going to happen? At 12.01 on inauguration day no one will pay him any attention anymore even if he continues to squat in the WH.
Hi i do agree with this as in all democracies when its time to vote ,vote them out
Old Oct 18th 2019, 6:14 pm
A girly swot

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

....his base will never accept that he did anything wrong.

But when he makes his usual unfounded allegations of voter fraud again, what if his base still refuses to accept he's wrong? There's probably some state of emergency he can declare and stay on.

Old Oct 18th 2019, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

That's a sound opinion but he wont be ignored except by the Dems who will have to swallow a bitter pill after he's re-elected. He has too many followers who agree with his immigration and trade policies. His policies in regard to the Kurds, Turkey etc may end up as a debacle but Trump is doing what he said he would do in 2016, disengage the US from involvement in foreign wars
Old Oct 18th 2019, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
Trump will never resign because of his legal jeopardy. Once he is no longer President he can be prosecuted for his crimes just like any other criminal. He is going to do everything to remain in power including trying to limit the influence of certain voting blocks that will turn this election. That means the GOP must find a way to decrease the numbers in the African American community that are extremely angry with Trump and his state regional loyalist. They(AA) tend to vote at a higher clip than any other demographic for the Democrat party. About 93-97%. If African Americans and Hispanics come out in force with the energized female vote Trump will be impeached at the ballot box next year.
No US President was ever "prosecuted for his crimes" or do jail time. It's just not on in US politics He will be pardoned by the next President just as Nixon was pardoned by Gerald Ford
Old Oct 18th 2019, 7:58 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Problem for him is that he HASNT done some of the stuff he said he would too - like the issues with manufacturing, and that can and will cost him in the rust belt where he barely won the first time around.

Not to mention the grain belt with the China tariffs.

I don't deny it will be a close run thing, but he has lost (or at least stretched the support of) some of his base at this point - we the Dems nominate someone who can compete it those areas (hint: it certainly isn't Warren) then it will be close IMO.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who but Warren at present could seriously compete with Trump. Certainly not Sanders and Biden is turning out to be a damp squib. As for the rust belt it should have been obvious that bringing back the millions of jobs that went to China wont ever happen since in China they've been mostly automated. The Dems themselves have no alternatives to offer in that voting area.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Come back Hillary, all is forgiven!
Old Oct 18th 2019, 9:10 pm
Often not so civil...

The Dems themselves have no alternatives to offer in that voting area.
There are 2 rust belt politicians currently running. If Biden craters, I expect Mayor Pete and Sen. Klobuchar to duke it out for the right to be the centrist in this primary,
Old Oct 19th 2019, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There are 2 rust belt politicians currently running. If Biden craters, I expect Mayor Pete and Sen. Klobuchar to duke it out for the right to be the centrist in this primary,
No silver bullets there. The rust belts were rusting away for eight years while Obama was President. What miracles of economic and job recovery can we expect from the above mentioned?

Last edited by dc koop; Oct 19th 2019 at 1:11 am.
Old Oct 19th 2019, 3:02 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
The rust belts were rusting away for eight years while Obama was President. What miracles of economic and job recovery can we expect from the above mentioned?
My understanding is that the 'rust belt' areas have been rusting away for a good 40 years due to an industrial decline. Four republican and two/three democrat presidents. Neither seem to have enabled good and active solutions to date.

Old Oct 19th 2019, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
That's a sound opinion but he wont be ignored except by the Dems who will have to swallow a bitter pill after he's re-elected. He has too many followers who agree with his immigration and trade policies. His policies in regard to the Kurds, Turkey etc may end up as a debacle but Trump is doing what he said he would do in 2016, disengage the US from involvement in foreign wars
What polls are you looking at? There is not one poll out there(including fox news has Trump losing) that has Trump winning Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania which Trump won by less than 100k votes combined in 2016. And keep in mind over 4 million democrats stayed at home in 2016 compared to 2008 and 2012. Me thinks Donald is in trouble. The more he sells his confident forecast usually mean he fears the opposite result.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.