Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

I don't really know where to put this

I don't really know where to put this

Old Sep 30th 2020, 9:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I don't really know where to put this

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Not sure where this should go, but I just loved this Tribute by Bew Zealand Law enforcement for the Sergeant murdered in Croydon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hn4...cyServicesNews
thanks for posting that Mike.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Jeremy

Let me guess Dianne Abbot set the table and set out 6 place settings.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:55 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post

Oh Jeremy

Let me guess Dianne Abbot set the table and set out 6 place settings.
He literally has a little red book and yet we're told he's not a filthy commy.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know which is more uglier Corbyn's shirt or the kitchen backsplash? I wonder what topics were discussed over dinner?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 12:56 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
I don't know which is more uglier Corbyn's shirt or the kitchen backsplash? I wonder what topics were discussed over dinner?
They all look so miserable don't they, bless them. One lady has a coat on ready to go
Old Oct 1st 2020, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I just don't understand how any police officer in any police department in any town in any state of the USA would imagine they could do this without it receiving any negative attention.

They must not read a newspaper, or pay any attention to the news at all.

Can they read ? Are they capable of abstract thought ?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 7:05 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
They all look so miserable don't they, bless them. One lady has a coat on ready to go
At least, unlike members of the other party, he did own up to it, apologised and paid the fine., now all that needs to happen is Cummngs, Johnson S, Jenryck et all to also admit they broke lockdown, apologise and pay any fines due. Of course the fact that it is The Scum reporting it they will have slanted everything in an anti-JC manner, and Jeremy needs to sort out whoever sold them the photo.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 7:51 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

It has now been announced that the meal was, in fact, a wake for a friend who had just died.
Old Oct 4th 2020, 8:13 am
WWLLCJD?

At least, unlike members of the other party, he did own up to it, apologised and paid the fine., now all that needs to happen is Cummngs, Johnson S, Jenryck et all to also admit they broke lockdown, apologise and pay any fines due. Of course the fact that it is The Scum reporting it they will have slanted everything in an anti-JC manner, and Jeremy needs to sort out whoever sold them the photo.
Did he pay a fine? I thought they said he wasn't going to need to?

It has now been announced that the meal was, in fact, a wake for a friend who had just died.
If that is the case, which is plausible because a good few are wearing black then the fine for Comrade Corbyn should be his funeral/wake choice of attire.
Old Oct 4th 2020, 9:54 am
Concierge

Did he pay a fine? I thought they said he wasn't going to need to?

If that is the case, which is plausible because a good few are wearing black then the fine for Comrade Corbyn should be his funeral/wake choice of attire.
The wake was for David Graeber and his widow is one of those at the table. People can wear what the hell they like at a wake, or even a funeral for that matter, black is a sop to Victorian tradition..
Old Oct 4th 2020, 10:27 am
WWLLCJD?

The wake was for David Graeber and his widow is one of those at the table. People can wear what the hell they like at a wake, or even a funeral for that matter, black is a sop to Victorian tradition..
Ah, that makes it OK then, right? Other people have to adhere to rules but he (and others) don't? Does the circumstance matter?

I retract my comment on his outfit, I don't actually give two shits what he looks like.
Old Oct 4th 2020, 11:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, that makes it OK then, right? Other people have to adhere to rules but he (and others) don't? Does the circumstance matter?
Who said it was ok? Mike was giving more info about the reason for the meal, he wasn't making excuses as they're not his excuses to make and Corbyn has admitted he made a mistake and broke the rule of 6.

Don't ever attend a funeral in Aus if you have a issue (or couldn't care ) about what people are wearing to a wake or the actual event. People are more set on paying their respects to the deceased and their nearest and dearest than what clothes to wear.
Old Oct 4th 2020, 12:09 pm
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Who said it was ok? Mike was giving more info about the reason for the meal, he wasn't making excuses as they're not his excuses to make and Corbyn has admitted he made a mistake and broke the rule of 6.

Don't ever attend a funeral in Aus if you have a issue (or couldn't care ) about what people are wearing to a wake or the actual event. People are more set on paying their respects to the deceased and their nearest and dearest than what clothes to wear.
I didn't say that, I was asking if that made it OK. I don't think it does and suggested that with my point.

Old Oct 4th 2020, 7:30 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Brazilian takes Welsh test to become British citizen, first to do it this way.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-54...BKj0fuDIEQEBjM
Old Oct 4th 2020, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Brazilian takes Welsh test to become British citizen, first to do it this way.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-54...BKj0fuDIEQEBjM

Interesting.

I took the test, purely guessed on most as I had no clue, still got 50%.....

I thought the Canadian Citizenship fees were bad, but £1,500 needed to pay citizenship fees over there, holy moly that is nearly $2,600 CAD$.

$630 for Canada in fees but there are some misc fees involved as well, so ends up a bit higher in total, but the fee to the government is $630.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.