Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

I don't really know where to put this

I don't really know where to put this

Old Oct 15th 2019, 7:53 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I don't really know where to put this

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Fans "behaved well" and England "overreacted".

https://www.theguardian.com/football...cted-euro-2020

OK then

Nice to see the British press, including The Sun, Express, et al, roundly condemning this.
...and on top of that he's obviously a crap goalie as well.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

The Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond repute

Oh the irony is hilarious.

"BE used to be such a lovely friendly place ...... before people stopped remaining quiet and started to openly oppose, ridicule or criticise anything related to the global leftist agenda".
"I couldnt agree more ..... but then again we are always right and these idiots MUST be indoctri.... err educated by us moral superiors ... its our duty".
"Yes it is ..... but still it was nice back in the old days".

It was nice in the old days because even if you disagreed with a centre right/right wing opinion people had their say and moved on. Today the left have to gang up and try to brow beat an alternative opinion out of others and have a big ol' circle jerk about how clever they think they are while doing it.

Its not as much fun here as it was simply because leftists just arent very humourous people, their sensibilities narrow the bandwith of available humourous topics and BE has clearly swung to the left in the last decade.

It appears that the biggest laugh leftists get on here is at others with conflicting opinions, usually regarding such topics as tolerance and diversity and cant even see the delicious irony in that. They have no tolerance for other diverse opinions .... but they preach it.

God forbid anyone says anything that isnt deemed appropriate by the self appointed social censors who enjoy nazi book burning pictures but cant see their own efforts at the same game.

This forum WILL NEVER AGAIN be as friendly or as stupifyingly funny as it was in the noughties because society isnt as funny friendly or enjoyable as it was back then.

Congratulations Political Correctness .... another good thing your over zealous followers have ruined.

Last edited by The Rushman; Oct 16th 2019 at 12:45 am. Reason: Keypad for a midget
Old Oct 16th 2019, 2:50 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Rushman View Post

"BE used to be such a lovely friendly place ...... before people stopped remaining quiet and started to openly oppose, ridicule or criticise anything related to the global leftist agenda".
"I couldnt agree more ..... but then again we are always right and these idiots MUST be indoctri.... err educated by us moral superiors ... its our duty".

It was nice in the old days because even if you disagreed with a centre right/right wing opinion people had their say and moved on. Today the left have to gang up and try to brow beat an alternative opinion out of others and have a big ol' circle jerk about how clever they think they are while doing it.

Its not as much fun here as it was simply because leftists just arent very humourous people, their sensibilities narrow the bandwith of available humourous topics and BE has clearly swung to the left in the last decade.

It appears that the biggest laugh leftists get on here is at others with conflicting opinions, usually regarding such topics as tolerance and diversity and cant even see the delicious irony in that. They have no tolerance for other diverse opinions .... but they preach it.

God forbid anyone says anything that isnt deemed appropriate by the self appointed social censors who enjoy nazi book burning pictures but cant see their own efforts at the same game.

This forum WILL NEVER AGAIN be as friendly or as stupifyingly funny as it was in the noughties because society isnt as funny friendly or enjoyable as it was back then.

Congratulations Political Correctness .... another good thing your over zealous followers have ruined.
Thats sensational 🤣🤣🤣
Old Oct 16th 2019, 6:09 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
It's as though people had no historical memory at all.

Have the 1930s been erased from the books or something?
Quite.

Originally Posted by The Rushman View Post

The butthurt whinging is strong with this cry baby bitch, pushing the irony off the scale.

What a ****ing pleb.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Quite.
The butthurt whinging is strong with this cry baby bitch, pushing the irony off the scale.
What a ****ing pleb.
... He doesn't even qualify for that label Scamp, he's not only an inadequate, but 'needy'. - having to go around blubbering about how cruel everything is. Can you imagine having to depend on him as part of a team !!!
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:24 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite.

What a ****ing pleb.
Don't say butthurt, ***** say butthurt and you're not one of them.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 7:25 am
idealist

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
... He doesn't even qualify for that label Scamp, he's not only an inadequate, but 'needy'. - having to go around blubbering about how cruel everything is. Can you imagine having to depend on him as part of a team !!!
Surptised you didn't say butthurt
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:04 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
Don't say butthurt, ***** say butthurt and you're not one of them.
Dammit. Why do some things get ruined by people. I like the word, it tickles me when I see it or read it.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:14 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit. Why do some things get ruined by people. I like the word, it tickles me when I see it or read it.
I'd never seen the word until I saw it on BE. Used it once (again, on BE) to someone who deserved it. His response was to call me a wanker and tell me to go and **** myself. Me, an old lady! I nearly fell off my rocking chair.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:20 am
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
I'd never seen the word until I saw it on BE. Used it once (again, on BE) to someone who deserved it. His response was to call me a wanker and tell me to go and **** myself. Me, an old lady! I nearly fell off my rocking chair.
Imagine calling a woman a wanker. It just doesn't work in my mind...
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:22 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine calling a woman a wanker. It just doesn't work in my mind...
That's because you're a nice lad.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 9:26 am
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
That's because you're a nice lad.
Awkward....I was thinking more along the lines of it's an insult I'd use for a man. I'd have to call you something different instead.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 11:08 am
Jigsaw

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Awkward....I was thinking more along the lines of it's an insult I'd use for a man. I'd have to call you something different instead.
A colleague when he's annoyed with a female colleague will answer her with "Yes, dear," or other responses ending in dear. She calls everyone "love" in return, which annoys him when she says it to him.
Old Oct 16th 2019, 11:40 am
Concierge

Well I still think you're a nice lad!
Old Oct 16th 2019, 11:41 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
A colleague when he's annoyed with a female colleague will answer her with "Yes, dear," or other responses ending in dear.
'Yes dear' - that one annoys the crap out of me. I think I'd rather be called a wanker!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.