Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Fook da FBI

Fook da FBI

Old Aug 15th 2021, 2:44 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fook da FBI

You have a Nazi terrorist relative. You call the FBI, give them some info. person gets arrested and charged, maybe the info was some help, but almost certainly not, the arrest would have happened anyway. Their other relatives, supporting them go visit them in gaol. They find out during that visit that you called the FBI and what you said.
The person in gaol is part of a group linked to half a dozen murders.
Not feeling support from the system right now, maybe we were naive.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 2:53 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fook da FBI

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
You have a Nazi terrorist relative. You call the FBI, give them some info. person gets arrested and charged, maybe the info was some help, but almost certainly not, the arrest would have happened anyway. Their other relatives, supporting them go visit them in gaol. They find out during that visit that you called the FBI and what you said.
What the hell? How did the Nazi relative know who gave the FBI the information?? The FBI told him/her?

Bloody hell Kim, that's both disgusting and scary. And 'whoever' gave the FBI the information in the first place are wonderful people, looking out for their community and country, sticking their heads above the parapet and refusing to protect scum like that, relative or not. If we had a world full of people like this, we'd all be ok.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 2:59 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
What the hell? How did the Nazi relative know who gave the FBI the information?? The FBI told him/her?

Bloody hell Kim, that's both disgusting and scary. And 'whoever' gave the FBI the information in the first place are wonderful people, looking out for their community and country, sticking their heads above the parapet and refusing to protect scum like that, relative or not. If we had a world full of people like this, we'd all be ok.
I am assuming it is some kind of disclosure. I had no idea names would be part of that.
They are probably looking at 5 years. Hopefully a few years before any chance of face to face.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:07 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Not a comfortable feeling at all. I suppose people have right to know who their accusers are, but someone who supplies information (rather than prosecuting) against dangerous people - you would think they would be protected. Was it the fbi who told you that said nazi knows about you?
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:09 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I am assuming it is some kind of disclosure. I had no idea names would be part of that.
They are probably looking at 5 years. Hopefully a few years before any chance of face to face.
Disclosure of incriminating information I sort of get, but not names. I wonder if the Nazi relative just made a good guess?
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:12 am
He/him

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Not a comfortable feeling at all. I suppose people have right to know who their accusers are, but someone who supplies information (rather than prosecuting) against dangerous people - you would think they would be protected. Was it the fbi who told you that said nazi knows about you?
The person's grandmother, who visited him inside, told her sister, the sister is my mother in law.
We have probably ruined the relationship between the sisters too.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:14 am
Concierge

The person's grandmother, who visited him inside, told her sister, the sister is my mother in law.
No. This started with him, HE has ruined the relationship. Don't you dare take this on yourselves
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:14 am
He/him

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Disclosure of incriminating information I sort of get, but not names. I wonder if the Nazi relative just made a good guess?
I wonder if their is a sympathetic (to them) member of the FBI. But I might just be being a little bit paranoid.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:15 am
Concierge

I wonder if their is a sympathetic (to them) member of the FBI. But I might just be being a little bit paranoid.
Bit hard not to get a bit paranoid in these circumstances
Old Aug 15th 2021, 3:16 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

The cost of nazis is high. But must be paid, because the risk is too high. You did the right thing. The nazi ruined the relationship, not you.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 5:24 am
Somewhere rather noisy .

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Emigrate .
Old Aug 19th 2021, 2:40 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have learnt a new word.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chatter Static View Post
Well I have learnt a new word.
People from Chicago use Da when referring to Da Bears (NFL team).
Old Aug 19th 2021, 3:37 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
People from Chicago use Da when referring to Da Bears (NFL team).
It was Gaol never heard it before which is surprising.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chatter Static View Post
It was Gaol never heard it before which is surprising.
Which is correct gaol or jail?
A: Both are accepted – but “jail” is preferred. It admits that “in general, the spelling of this word has shifted in Australian English from gaol to jail”. However, it goes on to add that, “gaol remains fossilised in the names of jails, as Parramatta Gaol, and in some government usage”.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.