Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

The Black Lives Matter movement

The Black Lives Matter movement

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Black Lives Matter movement

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
How many other countries have enshrined the right to own weapons in a Constitution, second only to the right to free speech?
Yee. Ha.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Mary Lemanski, social media manager for the Democratic Party of DuPage County, was let go from her position Monday morning after posting a series of tweets comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the driver of the SUV that sped through barricades and struck dancers, musicians and others during a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

​​​​​​https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...fny-story.html
In fairness, she probably read the trial coverage from the Independent.

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
In fairness, she probably read the trial coverage from the Independent.
It does sound like she was groomed and then hung out to dry
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

Joe may have lost a voter.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 6:37 pm
Pacifist Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Joe may have lost a voter.
Don't really know who this is, but what a stupid remark she made. If there is any karma around, it seems to be flowing back to her.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I possibly see why people didn't pay attention to her music, I found some of it, not my cup of tea her singing is a little rough on my ears, maybe its possible she isn't very good at making music.

Other than that before that Tweet nobody knew who she was really it seems, maybe she wanted her 15 minutes, people have said and done weird things to get their 15 mins in the spotlight.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

Seems a bit rough on her when she has been basically going along with a lot of other people.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:50 pm
Pacifist Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a bit rough on her when she has been basically going along with a lot of other people.
What happened to her ?

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 7:52 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect many others doing the same were also criticised, but chose not to whine about it.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
I possibly see why people didn't pay attention to her music, I found some of it, not my cup of tea her singing is a little rough on my ears, maybe its possible she isn't very good at making music.
You did?! That's a lot of effort.

Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
You did?! That's a lot of effort.
Yeah, some people like to research before posting on a subject they are unfamiliar with...
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
What happened to her ?
This says she resigned but seems she was sacked.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

I suspect many others doing the same were also criticised, but chose not to whine about it.
The whine seems to be after she was sacked.

There is a lot of weird stuff out there, even Biden said he was a White Supremacist.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, some people like to research before posting on a subject they are unfamiliar with...
I had to check it out now..

It could be worse.
Old Nov 23rd 2021, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

She should have been sacked for cultural appropriation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.